Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Hard to say as that’s the low level reaction, the ones we know definitely consumed fel would be the fel-blood elves who had much more dramatic transformations. Not sure if there were any who just lightly snacked on fel as it is.

She’s a free agent. She’s not horde or alliance, but has a connection to Varian so does work for them personally. So no, not alliance.

No, trying to act like stealing a copy of the horde’s most popular race isn’t a big ask is the falsehood.

You guys have gotten enough to make a damned blood elf copy, what more do you need, deleting blood elf players and making them pay your sub?

8 Likes

Void elf is a lore abomination. She was a high elf first, and foremost. She was a champion of the alliance (Literally has a statue and everything of her in stormwind) As a high elf. Ignore the void tripe.

Also, no, you’re not a freaking high elf. Void elf name, glowy purple racial, purple blood, raspy, evil voice. Wicked hair. What about that is a high elf again?

damn bro, you just insulted an entire accent :skull: rude.

3 Likes

Why would you give him Alleria? She isn’t a high elf.

I dunno, she literally runs an Alliance inn. Like, I wouldn’t say she’s important, but I wouldn’t say she’s specifically not Alliance.

5 Likes

You mean the whole not sticking with the high elves becoming blood elves and caving to bland tastes for store brand pretty elves was the abomination there.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, does having an accent suddenly make you start having a voidy reverb on your… voice. Also, have you heard their voice lines? They are definitely evil.

Call it bland if you want. There was no reason to destroy high elves to bring in void lore. Not when you have the ethereal right there, with all their voidy glory. Giving void players legit everything they want in a race without having ties to another race.

Nah, they never should have made up enough hold outs to be their own faction in Wrath and come up with something else for the alliance, rather than take away from the real high elf story.

12 Likes

Once again , don’t like it then delete your toon

4 Likes

thats a good point

its called farstrider lodge. its obviously an abandoned lodge of the farstriders. likely because they dont have the numbers to maintain a presence that far south anymore. like i said if she wanted to join the alliance she could move to stormwind and join the 7th legion. but she prefers her current existence. i mean if you want to put more into it thats up to you

1 Like

It doesn’t take away. It diverges. They went on different paths. You now have 2 Thalassian story arcs. That can be compelling if done correctly. But Alliance Thalassians do not detract from Horde Thalassians in any way. They are both going about their own business, doing different things.

They already do, one story is the Blood Elves and the other is the Void Elves .

2 Likes

Void Elves have nothing to do with the high elf story anymore. It’s now void story. Again, this could have gone to Ethereals, and it would be no different. Even so, alliance high elves still exist, no? So if we go with that, there’s 3 branching thalassian paths. But I will never count void elves as a thalassian anymore. They are now monstrosities, lore abominations.

Idk… did u see Daria?

by this logic sylvanas is/was a high elf and was horde. so even more reason for them to stay horde only

3 Likes

Sylvanas is a forsaken. She was a high elf, but she’s forsaken now. Follows forsaken lore. Literally was the leader of the forsaken. But we don’t discuss sylvanas anymore. She is ruined.

But without adding anything worthwhile. Blood Elves are a twist on the usual high elves, paired up with more monstrous looking races and while having used magics that might be considered more on the sinister side, but in a pragmatic way and not going into the whole evil elf trope.

I mean, if they stuck with the stuff from cata, you could give the holdout ‘high’ elves the whole evil thing, but blizz is looking like they retconned that and now the elves that survived the ethnic cleansing of Dalaran are the bad ones or something so no, no interesting story there. At least the void elves have the potential for it.

3 Likes

So is your head canon at this point

7 Likes

Yeah but that’s like saying Saltheril isn’t isn’t Horde because he doesn’t go to Orgrimmar to join the Honourbound.

2 Likes

High elves have potential. They have meshed with human society, thus picking up a lot on human culture. To the point even that we have a very small number of half-elves.