Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Okay. I said fel taint. No matter how they got that taint, they got it. And the whole argument was comparing them to green orcs, which what you brought up only makes it an even more similar situation. Again, nothing I said was a falsehood.

It’s hard to tell because some of these guys are dead serious.

I remember one of the serious guys that posts about wanting helfs all the time like a month ago compared the fight for LGBTQ+ rights to trying to get helfs added lol.

8 Likes

and then another one of them bumped another troll thread 10 days old

i just choose trolling tho. because it is and always was

high elves are blood elves and joined the horde. they reject the lore, thats fine. saying you dont have the option to be a pure ‘high elf’ is like saying azeroth is flat tho

just a reminder of the canonical status of the 6 alliance political blood elves

Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves

3 Likes

There’s no need for removing entropic embrace on behalf of roleplayers.

Why?
Because a vast majority of people who roleplay segregate roleplay from gameplay.

This means when they are running LFR they are out of character. When they die in PVP, they are out of character.

So entropic embrace has literally 0 impact on RPers.

12 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of high elves within alliance territories. I’ve seen some in Northrend alliance camps (Even as part of the 7th legion) I’ve seen some in Stormwind, their major city. I’ve seen some in the warfronts even. We literally fought side by side with them in bfa during those warfronts, as you can see them putting the shields on the blimps.

We also have 2 major leaders who are with the alliance, alleria, and Vereesa. They are Windrunner sisters. Alliance has more windrunners on their side than horde. It used to be a 2/3. Now it’s a 2/2 because sylvanas is gone. We have all the windrunners. Major lore figures for high elves.

How is it just a small afterthought with all of this in alliance exactly?

There’s far more high elves in alliance than void elves. So your argument is null and void just because of that.

I never said anything about roleplay. I want it gone because I just want to be a high elf canon. I want the name, the voices, the hair. All of it. Not just the racial.

Couldn’t be anymore correct.

I barely even know people that RP in the shadowlands because for most people’s character it makes no sense for them to be there anyways lol.

Anyone who is good at roleplaying is not roleplaying as the mary sue Champion Of Azeroth.

2 Likes

name 6

5 Likes
3 Likes

give him a second he has to pull up wow wiki so he can list characters from wrath that have never even been seen again rq.

5 Likes

This is a falsehood

As the cited paragraph shows, that is a falsehood

Bit of a falsehood as she’s only working with the Wrynn family not the Alliance itself.

HUGE falsehood

I’d call this a falsehood until anyone can show us numbers.

Falsehood

Falsehood

Falsehood

Falsehood, they’ve been around since TBC and getting neglected in favor of headcanon bland elves.

9 Likes

Only ones that did were Kael and those who went with him to Outland . The cause of the green eyes in most Belfs is due to being in close contact to the green fel crystals they used to power things . Kind of how Thrall was green because his mother passed through the fel infused dark portal before he was born .

1 Like

Well, there’s the T-shirt enthusiast, the portal decorations, I think some boat NPCs…

1 Like

My guy is IC in Shadowlands but he’s not ICly running the raid every week. He’s helping a vanguard fight the forces of the jailer and bring him to justice after the undead swarmed Silvermoon.

The letters he writes home are actually pretty amusing. I get laughs when I read them out loud to people.

The vast majority of my cast and my partners’ casts have boarded up the places they normally live, taken their animals, and all of their belongings of value, and have moved to a deserted island :desert_island: and used magic to construct a town there, and have set up farms and are hunting and gathering until such time as the threat is for sure gone.

2 Likes

im expecting kirin tor npcs in… dalaran

1 Like

Uh void elf

7 Likes

But Dalaran is neutral.

Hey I didn’t know you were on WrA. We should play together sometime.

1 Like

Alleria, Vereesa, Arelas Brightstar, Caris Sunlance, Elsharin, Vyrin Switfwind. There. 6.

No. Not a falsehood. The green eyes were partly because of those that consumed fel, yes? (Fact)

Working with the Wrynn family is literally working with the alliance like it or not… Wrynn was the freaking king of stormwind!

How is not asking for orcs a falsehood? Maybe there are some, but that isn’t what I’ve asked for, nor anyone I have ever seen.

You saying high elf players haven’t been denied enough is your own personal take.

Pretty much everything you said after is your own personal take. A wrong one, but there is no falsehood here aside from that in your thick head.

Alleria was a high elf far before she was a void elf. She still counts as a figurehead for them.

ill give you alleria and elsharin

as expected you listed kirin tor npcs. im not giving you vyrin either. shes a lone elf living in an abandoned farstrider lodge south of quel’thalas, if she wanted to join the alliance she wouldnt be there

6 Likes

She’s a void elf, not a high elf.

Um, hello? points at character I’m currently posting on

9 Likes