Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

No. It’s just used for clout. You think it’s supporting you, but it’s more like using you. That’s my take from the author anyways. It’s never genuine I should say.

Man, I’ve never heard that nonsense ANYWHERE before explaining why you shouldn’t have any representation outside the norm unless it’s super special awesome, and somehow nothing is ever an appropriate place to showcase those people in.

So I repeat my plea again for some new material.

3 Likes

LGBTQ+ representation is held to this weird standard where in an effort to try to invalidate it you have to declare it all as pandering right? Or in your words “using it for clout” so same thing, yet so many stories get told and its not that? In fact you want romance when it’s a straight pairing correct? You’re going on about shipping Valeera hence why I note the difference when you haven’t called that storyline you want political, why is that?

4 Likes

It’s more that it’s what the author does all the time. It’s more noticeable than just say something thrown in to make it normalized. It’s like, they don’t treat it as normalized, they treat it as them doing this great, big thing. Like they are leading the future. But it’s not for your people, it’s for themselves, to make them feel special, to get admiration.

Yep.

Since the horde (are always written to be)“bad”. they are neutral. But are alliance leaning.

When horde gets 2 mass murdering leaders they choose to say that ain’t my scene. If the writers could stop doing this…maybe the sliver covenant would have more play dates with horde.

Hey you all goes alliance, want to clean up this mess? Make the world a better place?

They go sure.

Garrosh goes want to help spill blood on every inch of pandaria they’d go….no. If asked.

Hey sis…heading to dark shore, May burn a tree too. Want in? Not the covenants scene either if asked.

You keep acting like it’s all Golden (and just so you don’t get any ideas, I’m not a fan and think she’s ruined a lot of the story I enjoy) even though it happened in questing in game where there aren’t exactly solid attributions. (unless I missed something)

2 Likes

Imagine not supporting human rights because you don’t have enough information.

This. It’s very common. They also play the super nice role while also doing this. They love this because it makes them look good and their victims look irrational by comparison.

Like the story about the barkeep in the crustpunk bar goes, you have to ignore their polite reasonable civil arguments and nip it in the bud because their goal is to be terrible.

5 Likes

In ways, I do agree that there are times fan service is a thing. But the thing is, Danuser and Golden and Devs have been applying Flynn x Shaw thing for a while since 9.2 phase story.

And it makes sense.

And while I do not find Soldier 76 x Reaper shipping make no sense only because there was barely any background when they were first established and few stories were retconned and they hate each other even when they were siding as friends, but I do find Tracer being in relationship with a girl makes sense because even heroes do choose their sex preference and that alone story was already established at lore day 1.

So I do get it. But you have to understand that, your short written statement took everyone the wrong context and you may say that you are neutral, but it isn’t helping because you arent apologizing about your context, and you are just too stubborn to not accept your fault. that’s why no one is convinced that you are neutral.

There’s always two sides. You aren’t the only side with a take in this. It’s your plight so you just assume you’re in the right. Maybe you are, but that isn’t where this discussion should go. It leads to nothing.

I just gave my take on it. You can say my take was wrong, but at the end of the day, I thought what I thought. It’s just my opinion. You consider it malicious when that wasn’t the case.

Gross[period]

[Next sentence] calling it politics.

Next sentence you voice support for Valeera to have been with Shaw instead.

Thats three different sentences / statements, you didn’t say “gross” in response to it should have been Valeera that doesn’t even make sense as a reaction, but in any case your statement about Valeera came after you established you think it was gross and then started on about representation being political in your eyes.

3 Likes

What do you mean? You see there I thought Valeera and shaw made a better couple. So calling it gross shows I am not happy about the results. I do consider it politics. But again I don’t think you know what politics even means.

Claiming something is for clout is a real weird argument as if the LGBT+ coalition is some massive unstoppable force.

The same people who make this argument also like to claim it’s a small minority at the same time.

That doesn’t make sense. At all.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of people who support lgbtq without being lgbtq. So it not only raises your standing with the lgbtq community, but also its allies.

4 Likes

That’s no more than 60% of the population and that’s being generous. Those people aren’t all asking for representation. That’s mostly LGBT+ people.

4 Likes

Ah, more of this. You can absolutely keep pushing your contrived idea of me on me like this. As I’ve said countless times to people like you, you’re close-minded. You already have your mind made up about me. And defending myself, no matter how well I do, will just fade away. I don’t care how you think of me. You want me to care. I don’t. I don’t care about any of you. Go off. It gets you nowhere anyways. At the end of the day… who even am I? Why am I having such a profound effect on you? And is it sad that I do? I think so…

Imagine saying a gay couple is gross then unironically calling other people closed-minded.

Head desk.

You don’t care about anyone but yourself, we know. …Except for you’re still sitting here digging your hole so you really do care at least a little.

5 Likes

Not really. You just showed who you are in this thread.

That was pretty obvious

Don’t flatter yourself. You’re just another garden variety bigot hiding behind a veneer of not so plausible deniability since you can’t keep your hot takes to yourself.

5 Likes

Are you trolling at this point?