Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

It wouldn’t hurt you to type the answer again? :woman_shrugging:t2:

Ironically. It’s a meme in the guild I’m in to say the word, “beef,” especially stage whispering beef in some ASMR style.

“Beef.”

They did. They got metal diapers and metal joints.

Legit nobody is asking for animation changes, or face options. Just the requirements of being a high elf. The hair, the name, the racial. That’s all we want.

Yes, right now u aren’t and you just literally said in the reply, hair and name change AND racial. HAHAHHA. Yeah bye.

1 Like

And to think I thought FF14’s Viera male controversy before Shadowbringer was worse, but this is just another level of “i fight for myself”

and here I am, I just want more house furnishing slot in FF14 and nothing more.

while, I just play as void elf hunter and warrior.

I just found the fact that it’s not Valeera to be gross. I didn’t call you gross. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Me being unreasonable about high elves has nothing to do with your point here.

Also, yes. I don’t care what happens to you. I’m neutral. But again, it’s a you are with us or against us type of thing. Well I’m not with it chief. I won’t be for you, I won’t be against you. You can just go and play your games while I ignore it and move on.

sees how my question was blown off

Well, okay! Night all!

2 Likes

I’m afraid I missed it in my reading/running downstairs to get grocery delivery.

1 Like

Awww, hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I didn’t blow off your question. I said go dig it up cause I already answered and I’m not gonna repeat myself.

Mate, no one’s gonna dig up past 6 hours of argument in this thread or other threads you were involved in.

2 Likes

Then why do you keep necroing threads saying the same thing?

6 Likes

This, so much this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

But it’s a yes or no question? Just out of curiosity. You’re typing more by dodging it tbh. Not trying to be hostile.

3 Likes

I’m out of likes so I guess I’ll move to Lannister xD

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sure the mouse won’t. But then if I helped the mouse, i’d be against the elephant. I am neither harming the mouse’s situation by making it worse, or hurting the elephants. You can take your worthless quote out of here. It’s so out of touch.

Valeera didn’t need to end up as yet another elf falling for human potential.

3 Likes

Did you see if that’s what they said they do? :stuck_out_tongue: I’m wondering how these get necroed if they aren’t directly searched