Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

And honestly the fall out of pro high elvers losing faith with our own kind will be due to this person by just going wild wild west and point both sides with revolvers.

Me liking a writer/celeb/idol or even person for them liking a same hobby makes it a snowflake. excuse me. I should have just played Elden Ring instead of sitting out here reading this nonsense.

Most people who don’t like safe spaces are just mad that not everywhere is their own safe space.

4 Likes

So tired of these threads and the same people trolling them.

Good way to generalize. I never said I hate safe spaces, just said they aren’t my thing. I mean, hey. You got your mind made up. Think what ya want.

This one in particular sucks because I’ve tried twice now to derail it and make it about tauren but they ignore me and stay right on track.

2 Likes

Cause honestly who cares about Tauren. You’re just beef.

I support this! Let’s make Tauren popular again! :heart:

you were wondering where the stigma of certain… bad character traits in the helf community comes from, let this guy be an example. dude really is going full mask off at this point.

1 Like

I can and I will vouch for you here because it’s true and even despite that we absolutely love you!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Well, you’ve been acting like story lines that have been set up, apparently rather well are all just a political action to push an agenda against you, implying that you think that that should not be allowed in the game.

And c’mon, get some new material, that joke’s almost old enough to drive.

Full mask off… funny. I am entirely neutral to lgbtq. To the point I don’t care about them at all. One way or another I don’t care. But you coming in and accusing me shows your true colors. I hate people like you, not people who are lgbtq

I love tauren!

You have been repeatedly trying to silence dissidents by telling them to leave. You keep calling LGBT things politics, even the canon Fairwind/Shaw ship as a way to silence discourse.

1 Like

hey we didn’t create him. he just kind of popped out of the cave and shouted that he wanted to talk about high elves.

I was trying to be neutral and defend his cause but he’s now just drawing fire at me too over an author.

High Mountain Tauren*

Just gotta go up a bit higher on the mountain to shout louder, and we’ll definitely listen.

Question Cada, do you just search for high elf topics in the search bar? I’m confused as to why else a two year old thread would be resurrected.

2 Likes

Well, it is politics. It’s your stance on the matter, not mine. Thus it’s political. I feel you don’t understand what politics are since you are taking such offense.

I already answered that a long time ago. Get digging. You’ll find it I’m sure.

We give them the name change to high elf. Then they want more hair styles. Then they want an animation change. Then they want more face options. Its never ending. Lets focus on someone else. How about gnomes. How about that. No more inches for high elf players. Yall will get more hair styles later . Deal with it.

1 Like

that’s the problem though, in the end that’s how these things go because people like him also tend to be the loudest sadly. In the end all the stuff he spreads people will naturally start attributing to high elf fans.

He called us gross, and has elaborated that what ever happens to us doesn’t matter.

All while being very unreasonable over his support for High Elves on the Alliance mind you.

5 Likes