Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

You’re hitting all the bingo card marks unironically.

At this point we’re just missing “shoving down my throat”

5 Likes

Hey. I’m sure ya do snowflake… I’m sure ya do…

Yep. I bet. Wow. Haven’t heard this before. Never been in a confrontation just like this. You guys are kinda all the same.

uh-oh, someone’s triggered

2 Likes

The hell are you calling me names for.

Nah. More of just kinda tired. Triggered means I have at least some investment in this. I kinda just wish I could wave you off and not deal with ya anymore. But I know that’s not gonna be happening.

Nah, you can’t fool me. You thought this was your safe space where the story is what you say it is, and relationships you don’t understand are just people trying to force things on you. And now you’re all upset that people aren’t agreeing with you and backing up your take.

1 Like

Oh no.

Why do so many people get butt hurt over the elf thing?

You’re really going to say this when the topic is LGBTQ+ people existing

But you were attacking Lance when he clearly stated how his stance has organically changed on the topic of pixel elves lol

Again you’re saying this about LGBTQ+ people existing real people

Like your concern over pixel elves versus real people is concerning and off putting to say the least.

3 Likes

Again. What did I do to deserve being called a snowflake for me liking Christie Golden for liking K Drama?

What?

I don’t. Safe spaces aren’t my thing. But they are a thing of a certain other group of people…

Because Elves=

Cause anyone who likes Christie Golden immediately goes in the big book of grudges. Why’s it matter to you so much anyways? Double the post about it? Yeesh.

wtf im being like timegated. alright now im pissed, ion trying to profit off of forum engagement metrics screw you.

1 Like

Generally seems to be the ones who like to throw out Snowflake seriously are the biggest snowflakes and looking to make the world their own safe space.

3 Likes

lol dude your going full mask off at this point.

1 Like

Give me one reason I am forced to care. Cause you’re doing the opposite. Why should I be forced to care about this group of people? There’s tons of groups everywhere. You’re not special.

Valeera is loyal to Anduin specifically. She also has loyalty to the blood elves, her people. She’s not horde or alliance though.

Sure. But I mean, when have I shown to want a safe space? I love altercations. I mean, unless they become too tiring. But that’s not cause I’m angered by it. Just kinda fed up with the worthless ramblings.