Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

I demand hair bows and a tutu for my boomkin.

Gross. Eh, more politics. Valeera and mat made a much better couple. But had to throw that away for fan service of course.

Christie Golden. I should have known. She does that. Throwing that tripe into everything. Everything she touches becomes infested with that stuff.

really dude.

5 Likes

You really aren’t helping yourself here

5 Likes

This is canon and they are the best ship in the World… of Warcraft.

I’m not just saying that because it parallels the relationship between Zan and his husband.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s true of course. I mean I know Christie Golden. It was done exactly for that reason.

If you want High Elves, the Blood Elves on the horde are waiting for you.

2 Likes

And yet would Mat and Valeera be political?

1 Like

Let’s not get there.

No that would be yet another bland blank slate Mary Sue elf waifu getting human potential.

1 Like

Why would it be? It was already forming. It was nice and natural and then, out of nowhere apparently Mat and Flynn. Gotta just throw in the ol’ left hook I guess.

clearly you must not have played much of bfa.

Didn’t play Alliance in that yet out of defiance to the writers, but from what I understand it built up over the BFA story.

But maybe consider why you think one type of natural relationship is a political thing.

They have really good chemistry. It’s a rad bromance.

I sure never saw it. They came off only mildly as friends. I mean whatever you say. But like I said, I know Christie Golden. She has the biggest agenda of us all. Don’t ever think it was for you guys. It was for Christie’s career only.

Flynn and Shaw bromance makes more sense than Soldier 76 and Reaper bromance.

dear god you said the meme.

could you be any less cliche

1 Like

1 Like

Am I cliche cause I don’t agree with ya? It’s either we’re on your side, or you’re the enemy. I don’t need your nagging. As I said, I don’t care about your politics. Whatever happens to you or all your people, eh, not my problem. But I sure do hate the nagging from it.

hey I like Golden’s Lord of the Clans.

And she likes K Dramas and Korean idols. That alone is good enough.