Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Yeah me too, school the last two weeks felt like working two full time jobs or a full time and part time job depending on the day.

1 Like

If the blood elves can actually choose faction in future contents and expansions, then you can literally create high elf paladin and RP as one.

It doesnt matter what people say “you are still blood elf at the end of the day” because that logic didnt work for void elf with new hair colors.

But still, there has got to be SOME compromises to get what you want.

1 Like

Well, I will say it again. They may not have been playable, but they were still on the alliance when blood elves were introduced. They were shown to be divided from the very first introduction of them. Which is different from orcs and humans being part of the alliance or horde. Because… that’s never happened. They never split up and joined the opposite faction. But the thalassians have history with both.

1 Like

The WHOLE MMORPG OF WARCRAFT HAD BEEN PHASING AWAY FROM FACTION WAR, mate.

This is just how devs are going right now. They literally are applying a NEW patch for players to PARTY AND RAID together!

Still weren’t playable then. I mean you’ve got humans who have worked with the Horde, but we’re not going to see horde humans because of that. They were outliers of the race, and it broke the faction barrier to give a playable version, especially one with superior customization options, to the other side.

1 Like

If only blood elves go neutral like Pandaren, sure. But I do not want to see orcs on alliance and humans on horde. Just… then there’s no point in factions. Because what are the factions about?

1 Like

Damn man, that’s unfortunate.

Those humans did so out of fear. And it was mostly just trade and allowing them to go through their land. They never fought with them. This is a very different case. And also that was never shown in game, where as I can find plenty of alliance aligned high elves in alliance territories.

I just explained to you. Factions was kind of dead since Legion and BFA. They tried it in BFA to stir up another war, and it didn’t work. instead we went up in heaven and killed a grim reaper together.

It shows that every single FINAL boss, we had been theoretically helping each other to kill someone that’s threatening Azeroth. It was like that since Warcraft 3. That’s not gonna change. Faction is just a fancy label to become whatever citizen you want to be. Like FF14 now.

Speaking of jobs, my professor from last semester has me as a grader and I have a new assignment to grade.

These ones came to a mutual agreement

1 Like

Those are pirates. Like what? They’re freaking pirates! That’s not even a real argument

It’s a human group that works with the Horde. If the few high elves that work with the Alliance mean they should get to steal a horde playable race’s uniqueness, then what’s good for the goose.

Or more to the point, the only difference between those and the high elves is you’re ok with the High elves breaking the faction barrier because you want them, but since you don’t want horde humans you’re against that.

2 Likes

They are pirates though. That’s not a faction. They are just a neutral camp. This is not the same thing. And I say this. Where are those pirates now? DO we see them in game? Are they still helping the horde? We see high elves in game. They are still helping the alliance. They have cemented themselves within their faction. But pirates? Nothing about it more than that tiny, worthless post. Freaking bringing up pirates as your argument…

1 Like

So? Forsaken were quite literally a bunch of outcasts from the scourge. Night Elves were isolationist xenophobes.

No. I can’t see orcs just hanging out in stormwind. It’s just wrong.

Goblins

More of a faction than High Elves. The Fogsails were a organized crew, the high elves are a scattering of different groups with different allegiances, I mean you have some of them who are quite anti-alliance too.

2 Likes

Those guys summoned the Legion, then blew up the planet, and then refused to help the tauren when they were being slaughtered by the centaur.

What a bunch of nerds.

2 Likes

Night Elves are important. They had their own campaign within warcraft 3. Same with the undead. Though slightly different, there was an undead campaign with Arthas which is what led to the forsaken now. How can you compare those core races to a bunch of pirates?

Arthas during the human campaign recruited a bunch of mercenaries which were ogres, and trolls, and gnolls. Wanna bring those up as now being aligned with humans thus alliance? This is that same line of thinking. It’s dumb.