Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Damn I walk away for a burger and this thread really went off the rails

That’s an impressive feat seeing as it’d have to get back on the rails again first

6 Likes

I’m still in disbelief someone did that to you Zan, and I always stand with you :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’m out of likes. So I’m posting this to tell you I like this post.

As an aside I sure do love when people totally overlook and dismiss a whole slew of nasty things with a whataboutism as if their own space didn’t have any issues with gross behavior.

5 Likes

elves were a mistake
delete them from the game

I cannot believe you guys fed a troll that clearly necroed a 2y/o thread with the obvious intentions of causing drama by behaving exactly like helfers are memed about

dude is clearly just trolling
stop responding to him

literally
over 400 replies in less than 6 hours

1 Like

We did come to the solution earlier and we’re going to launch them out of the Bligewater cannon into the sun

2 Likes

Someone cannot be passionate about things without being called a troll? Clearly, you are just trying to gaslight me and everyone else. I assure you I am not trolling. I have wanted high elves more than anything in this game.

1 Like

and ive wanted a dragon race more than anything in this game
we all don’t get what we want

2 Likes

case and point

this thread ate all my flags too
sadge

2 Likes

But you probably are getting a dragon race next expansion… It’s the most leaked thing about the next expansion. So what do you even mean?

1 Like

the most leaked thing is tinker.
what do you even mean?

Tinker and dragon race have both been leaked equally. All I am saying is, you’re about to get what you really want, yet you’re here trying to crush what I want.

1 Like

Well done necro post bringer upper person.

2 Likes

This post had like 20 posts on it prior. Now it has 400. is it even really a necro? It has far more life than it ever had before.

quote me april 19th.
there will be no dragon race

Yes.

4 Likes

More likely to happen than not. But we’ll see. Still, a foolish thing to bring up given all the leaks we’ve had. It just doesn’t do your post service.

I hope not.

Not that a dragon race wouldn’t be neat. But I don’t know that the game needs more races at this point.

1 Like

Races don’t really hurt the game, and they help to expand the lore. We didn’t get one in Shadowlands so… we’re gonna be getting something. Gotta have a draw to bring players back after this disaster. And if it is a dragon based expansion, then a dragon playable race to help players learn and get more attached with dragons makes sense.

1 Like