Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

This is what happens when you add Blood Elves instead of Ogres, Blizzard. Look where we are now.

1 Like

anti discord

yeah, you are an anti. At the end of the day, you joining anti discord is you are an anti. Any so called pros are hypocrites that joined anti and taking up the rank of mod.

Get out with that nonsense. Go show yourself that you are actually anti. stop pretending and hiding like you aren’t one.

I mean, if that’s how you feel, that’s one thing. But there are people I get along with fine who want high elves, again, it’s just pixels, I’m not going to write someone off over a little disagreement like that.

Not what I called out. I called out the part where you pretended that it doesn’t take away the visual and story distinction of the blood elves, or it’s over shadowing the actually interesting void elf side of things.

3 Likes

If they already have the hair for void elves, just not in use or playable, then it’d be even easier for them to add it. Like, literally flipping a switch and launching it.

An anti was being trolled by pros, and I pointed it out. He liked that I stood up for him, and invited me to join the Discord, knowing that I was a pro. I had previously stated I’d never change my stance on that, and he accepted it. But he still wanted me in there to chat with.

That’s all the anti Discord is really, a place to chat.

Also, don’t tell me what I am please.

8 Likes

Not what I was arguing. Plus you’re the one who brought up the complaint that made it sound like you were short changed for getting the stuff you wanted

2 Likes

that’s some heavy tribalism.

5 Likes

Telling someone else what their stance on something is just makes you look ridiculous.

8 Likes

Anti-belf activists literally don’t view Blood Elf fans as people. Our wants and needs aren’t valid.

They hate us personally because Blizzard didn’t give them their boring legolas fantasy in BC.

They overlook the fact that there’s no reason why the Thalassian elves should ever want to rejoin the Alliance after the Alliance sent them on suicide missions and imprisoned them when they accepted help from the naga to survive those suicide missions. Anti-Belf activists ignore that the Thalassian elves were going to be mass executed without trial by the Alliance.

3 Likes

Okay. You are just making up stories and pretending that you are a pro. Nice knowing you. Anti.

Please, go on. Keep saying you are a pro. Because you haven’t been a single pro side since I saw you typing and this isn’t just the only thread. You were in that bandwagon siding with Antis when void elves got the new hair colors. God, why are people like this. Pretending that they are this side but their behavior clearly doesnt’ show it that way.

I never said anything about visual distinctness from the blood elves. I don’t care. They are the same race. They are both part of alliance and horde. Like Pandaren. Alliance high elves have claim to them as much as horde.

1 Like

So, what? You believe pros are incapable of trolling just because they like high elves?

3 Likes

Listen, you are equally the same anti too just jumping around threads to disagree wanting to have high elves as option.

No wonder why Cadazmir is getting over the line with posting all over the forums getting heated up and provoked.

I agree, labeling people as random things you don’t like because they don’t agree with you is lame.

7 Likes

I don’t bother asking Blizzard for high elf options anymore because they’re giving them to me anyway. Besides, they know my stance. They read the forums.

2 Likes

4 Likes

yea I tried to warn them, since it didn’t work I might as well engage in the cesspool as well lol.

2 Likes

I used to be pro, but I eventually switched to being neutral on it, then went anti. How some people behave here is the main reason as to why I ended up changing my opinion. I also just don’t think it’s a good usage of dev resources, but that’s another issue. Then again, I didn’t claim I wasn’t opposed to high elves, so I don’t know why you thought to call me out for being an anti.

No. Feel free to check my post history. I mainly post mockups and jokes, and I tend to favour AR threads, but please. Tell me again what I post and why.

You’re just making yourself worse every time you do it.

5 Likes

Hey, it always works to waste some time

3 Likes

Nah. You are just an anti pretending that you are playing as a “pro”. I don’t know what kind of alt you are, but you obviously are trying too hard lmao.

Seriously, it’s nice to see bunch of antis having bunch of liars and using their alts to pretend that they are being passive aggressive pretending that they are pros when they are not and has not said one thing to support high elf.

You didn’t expect Blizzard to add them.

Is this like some kind of joke trend that you guys like to use while you are on your alt when you are really alt? Please let me know if this is how you brainwash other readers to hope that you want them to turn anti.

1 Like