Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

You’re posting on a former High Elf, and now Blood Elf, just saying. The Alliance has Void Elves, and won’t get a second Thalassian elven race no matter how much you post. Now, I’m reporting this as playable High Elf spam.

1 Like

What is my race called? Where are my high elven hair styles? Even the closest looking ones have a wicked twist. Why does my voice sound voidy? Why is my blood purple? Why is my heritage armor not of anything related to actual Thalassians? Why is my racial mount a voidstrider? Why is my racial a purple void effect that is as far from the appearance of a high elf as possible?

How can skin, eyes, or hair color be enough with all those glaring issues?

Because

4 Likes

People who say that truly never will get what they want. Never stop at a compromise. Always work for what you want, no matter the obstacles in your way.

1 Like

To fix it, they’d have to go back to the BfA pre-patch and not invent void elves at all. Have the AR be undead elves for the Horde instead.

Or even better, go back to Wrath and not invent the Silver Covenant. If I hadn’t gone to a town filled with high elves linked to an Alliance rep on my first Alliance character to cap, I probably never really would’ve cared about high elves to begin with.

3 Likes

are you Casmir, it’s just yes or no question.

Too bad for you, because you’re. A Velf, and I’m. A Helf, because the Helf’s joined the Horde after losing most of their brethren, and renamed themselves to Belf’s, just saying.
You’re reported for spam too.

2 Likes

No. I’m not

Casmir was always pretty nice though, and a chill dude to talk to.

1 Like

I meant why didn’t the skin and eyes signal to you that Blizzard was listening to high elf requests? Only the hair did that for you for some reason?

i hope on april fools some year that they ninja change “blood elf” to “high elf” on the forums. the tears would be magical

3 Likes

Report away. It doesn’t do anything here, because it’s not spam.

You can call yourself what you want. I’ll keep making my demands, and I’ll keep working to what I want. And when I get it, I will call you out and laugh at you.

Keep tilting at those windmills.

3 Likes

necro posting is against the rules though.

1 Like

Only if you bring nothing to the topic and use it for spam. But this has been a ripe discussion, going further than even new topics. It’s more spam to keep making similar topics when topics of the matter already exist. But there’s no winning with you people. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

They looked nothing like high elves, despite the skin colors. The hair is not anything a high elf would have. They still had tentacles, still had clown colors.

ok then, I guess I was at least hoping that I was talking to someone who really is passionate and wanting to help high elf thing a reality. At least I am glad that the person I was thinking of isn’t degrading himself by necroing old threads.

But you are not Casmir, and that’s just making me wonder who you were because you are just now trying to upset everyone and trying to prevent people from supporting you or high elf community again.

Last post I saw was, you making a thread and there were 3 people that liked your post and 150 people liking someone who got sick and tired of seeing another high elf thread.

one person’s obnoxious behavior points at the rest of the people who are not involved with you. btw. stop it.

2 Likes

You ARE a Void Elf !

1 Like

You’re not helping your case here.

1 Like

more head canon, i see.