Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Yes, every Silver Covenant member was a far strider. That’s why there are paladins, warlocks, mages and even priests among them

So, they are a secondary source, as I said.

Your point depends on speculation. Mine is the logical conclusion through Occam’s razor. Pick your choice.

Where were you two years ago?

As does yours.

Not quite. I would argue that mine fits that description far better.

You think the logical conclusion is that they left in place the changes implemented by the coup?

3 Likes

Yes, because we have to source to back up a theory which says otherwise. the permanence of the status quo is the logical conclusion.

I was always wanting them. But never did I think they would come. Clearly, though new management has taken over. Smart people, who are ready to give people what they’ve been asking for. So now is the time to make demands.

Sounds like you just hate elves and need an elf to give you a nice big hug

So being a member of the Alliance, but leaving their allies to send farmers to the frontlines instead of lifting a finger to help their own faction is what you think qualifies as the logical conclusion?

You keep your robot worshipping hands away from me.

1 Like

Uh… Are you Casmir? If so, again. Where have you been? Why are you coming in here now asking for it?

Because the reason why void elves got the high elves hair color is because we kept asking.

Do you have sources for goverments leaving coup changes in place after said coup parties have been removed?

Why not be polite and make requests instead?

2 Likes

I don’t think he is Casmir despite the similarity in name.

1 Like

Yeah, because the Alliance isn’t a country. It is a confederation in which each member can voluntily participate on their own military incursions (source: 8.1)

Occam’s razor

If they were invested in being a member of the faction, all-out annihilation to the Horde really doesn’t seem like something they’d choose.

So in other words, no.

3 Likes

It was only then that it opened my eyes that it was possible. I believed blizzard would never listen before. Now that I see they are, I am going to continue to press them until we get everything we need.

Requests are for extra. Demands are for setting things right.

The skins and eyes didn’t do that?

Oh. I mean, I only asked because Casmir left High Elf community in a very sour state before Shadowlands launch even happened when Blizz announced the skin color for void elves.

If Cadazmir is not Casmir, no biggie but still - the entire community are still hoping for high elves as allied race, but have no ill will to shove void elf lovers. (I am not exactly biggie on void aspect and would want entropic embrace toggled off), but necroing really is just another level of wanting to start a war.

I do think however that Hanlon’s razor does explain that argument.

Yeah, but sadly now that they’ve done the elf swap and given non-void options to the velves they won’t fix it by undoing those.

4 Likes