Give the Horde a break

I didn’t ignore anything.
I asked you for a time stamp because I had no idea what you were talking about.

It’s because orcs man…they died…like that means the elves dont care about their sacred forest because the orcs were attacked by a couple sentinels.

Thats literally Treng entire arguement :wolf:

3 Likes

It’s at like minute 3 I told you that but you even ignored that, it’s when the night elves actually attack, I even quoted what she says.

No it isn’t.
Strawman for days just makes you look like you’re not comprehending what you’re reading.
Other folks are reading it fine.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

???

Fixed that for you. Because you’re literally the only one struggling to understand anything

the malding is real.
lol.

They make hair products for men loosing their hair. Just saying, You should try some. You seem upset about it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No. In both cases they observed what their actions were and acted based on they did. They didn’t even attack the orcs on sight when they were working with the humans after the orcs had killed cenarius.

2:15 a little over a minute after when the night elves start their attack.

2 Likes

It’s like he hasn’t even played the campaign.

1 Like

I think he just played the laugher part over in his head for hours and thought that was the only thing that happened in that campaign.

1 Like

Did you miss this part? Where the night elves begin the attack before orcs know they exist?
Which is the core of the argument?

The core of the argument is you trying to pretend the night elves were retconned into caring about the trees in WC3, which they absolutely did care about from the beginning.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

See, that’s what i don’t get. That’s never said.

1 Like

No, this is just another deflection from you when we are specifically talking about you saying this about the night elves.

2 Likes

Name one single time in World of Warcraft that nelves have laughed as foreign peoples cut down their trees.

I’ll wait.

:kissing_heart:

Game: “Night elves are angry because Orcs fell trees and aren’t diplomatic about it”
Chronicles: “Night elves are angry because Orcs fell trees and aren’t diplomatic about it”
Dreadmoore: “T-that GIGGLING Nightelf spy at the start who said something I didn’t understand! They tried to torment these poor, insecure men! Terrorists! Tormentors! They don’t care about trees at all!”

2 Likes

nah.

game: nelves are laughing as orcs cut trees.
also game: then a minute later they start an act of genocide.

I count 2 archers, 1 huntress and 2 hippogryph riders, who don’t manage to kill anyone and get killed immediately. After that, it’s Grom who goes on a rampage and destroys 3 entire Nightelf bases as well as a Furbolg camp to secure shredders to deforest the entire region. WHO OVERREACTED HERE?