Give pro flyers their own servers

How does flying affect you? Too much competition for farming nodes? Nodes can be mined by multiple people for years now. So, give me a good reason you are hurt by flying.

You sound like someone who has no argument whatever aside from enjoying sitting in your city between instances while imagining how much fun it would be if all the lesser human beings were forced to put up with major inconvenience every time they go out into the world and do content that is beneath you.

That’s it. Schadenfreude is your end game. You can’t be happy unless you’re making other people unhappy.

Go back to sitting on your butt in your capital city doing nothing like always.

1 Like

Yea, we wouldn’t have had the epic Lord of the Rings movies if they’d had flying mounts!

Meanwhile, let’s conveniently ignore being able to queue for bgs in capital cities. Why insult the straight line when you literally teleport to your goal.

1 Like

Couldnt agree more on flying and non flying servers.

Enjoy your no flight server with the 3 internet trolls :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

They had flying mounts, what do you think the Ring-Wraiths rode? It was flying done right, they knew they couldn’t send in the eagles when the ring wraiths were waiting. For that matter, the king of the eagles isn’t there to save Gandalf from Sauron so Gandalf isn’t around to save the fellowship from the Balrog. Movie ends in the Mines of Moria without flying mounts, no parts 2 and 3.

They should make no-fly servers, that’ll really show us pro flyers. Do it.

The Ringwraiths could fly in the books. Also, Tokein thought Tom Bombadil was a relevant and enchanting character and you know who very doesn’t show the f up in the movies because he was wrong.

I think what they said was that they regret it, but you can regret things for a lot of reasons, including “it makes us work harder and we realized we don’t like that.”

In reality, you don’t completely revamp your entire game world to add a feature you supposedly “regret”, or think was a “mistake”, and which you’ve already got two expacs worth of data on.

1 Like

This thread belongs in the toilet.

The sad part is, there really are classictards who believe this drivel.

2 Likes

Two statements that couldn’t be further from the truth! If you don’t want to fly then don’t. But you don’t get to decide how everyone else must play.

Be a man and stop posting anti-flying threads on your alt, Ion.

1 Like

Agreed. Look at the ground terrain in Vanilla and look at the ground terrain in Legion. One was made for ground mounts, the other was made to troll players and slow progress.

Pathfinding is nothing but a garbage time gate.

1 Like

Wouldn’t even need your own servers anymore. Just phase everyone to a flying/no-flying phase and call it a day.

I agree it is how the game should be played but a separate server is certainly not the answer.
Splitting up an already dwindling population is not good for anyone.

But I do wish they entertained the pristine server idea they presented instead of classic back some years.

Would love to see an optional open world experience that was more difficult and grounded.
But either way making servers with separate rule sets isn’t to anyone’s benefit.

Pretty clear after they removed PvP servers and ironically after the nightmare that was PvP servers in classic.

LOL.

Retail servers have been dead since shortly after BfA launched. Why do you think there’s CRZ?

Because there aren’t enough players to fill a retail server. Period.

1 Like

Forget that. I want a REAL hardcore server.

I want a server where a Blizzard employee lives in my house and everytime I take more than 10% of my health in damage the Blizzard employee punches me in the face.

If I die? He tbags my cat and makes derogatory comments about my sex life.

None of anything I say is misinformation. Felstriker is dead, Sul’thraze is dead.

If you think a server with 100 players per faction at prime time is not dead, that’s your own subjective take and that’s fine. I think those servers are dead and so do the people playing on them.

It is not misinformation. There are entire servers that are dead in Classic.

1 Like

Nothing is stopping you from staying on your ground mount.

When it comes to Current wow you cannot take away flying because most of it’s playerbase already got attached to the idea of flying. It would cause a pretty big uproar.

Case in point the Pathfinder shtick they do every xpac now.

You don’t own a cat, because if you did you would know that this is how you would punish someone.