Give pro flyers their own servers

As classic has proven, gameplay on the ground is by far superior to the insta skip ez mode that is flying mounts. It is how WoW is meant to be played.

Flying should be removed from retail

Just let people who want to fly in a straight line everywhere do their thing on some alt server.

Maybe make it so no ground mounts allowed

But this can only be activated after pathfinder pt 2 is completed of course so they can play real WoW for a bit

I think this would solve many problems and spam on the forums

Thank you for considering my idea

13 Likes

If you want to play on a dead server thats on you.

62 Likes

IKR I doubt very many people would play on these flying servers

No flying is by far superior and classic is proof

4 Likes

Or you could just keep playing Classic. The only thing people liking Classic proves is that some people that play WoW like Vanilla style game play.

44 Likes

Oh, you again. I guess that settles that.

28 Likes

You give undeads bad names and oders op

8 Likes

You have them already… they’re called Classic.

7 Likes

Classic only proves that in a large enough population, masochists are a statistical inevitability.

15 Likes

Its the regularly scheduled: “I like to make posts I know people will react strongly to because I crave lots of attention.” post of the day. I feel like Ive seen this content before, its lacking depth, character, and originality. I give it Zero out of Five stars.

56 Likes

“Some people” being more people than retail.

1 Like

How has Classic proved this? Why is tedium a good thing?

15 Likes

Exploring a magical Forrest or landscape is not tedium

Skipping everything while flying in a straight line is terrible gameplay

2 Likes

“Exploration” is only relevant for the first few weeks after an expansion or patch launch. We are now in the fifth month since the last major content update to BFA. If flying wasn’t a thing, I would not be doing as many world PVP events or World Quests as I do right now. Hell, I might not even do as many mythic dungeons without a simple way to get to them.

Once you’ve done all your “exploration,” the size of the world only serves as a hindrance that stands between you and the content that you actually want to do.

25 Likes

Proof needed…

17 Likes

3/10 bait thread, gotta put more effort into it mate.

6 Likes

Is it though?

OP is a zero effort kind of troll.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure retail WoW has more players right now. There was a pretty big jump in players when Classic released, but it’s died down a lot.

Personally, I played a bit, got bored, and then moved on. I bet it was the same for a lot of people.

15 Likes

Yes proof is needed… do you have any.

8 Likes

You mean back when the zones were easier to navigate and had a lot less mob density, ground mounts felt better? Hmm.

As much as I can enjoy a lot of things in classic, the fact that BC and Wrath were both great WITH flying proves a lot more. Content that was mostly still good on ground mounts, but some content that also requires flying mounts is great.

10 Likes