Give Nightborne the attention Void Elves get

They got even more than night elves. If i was a night elf main i would feel bitter. When void elves get their customisation pass they better look as good as blood elves, or better.

how much time where invested to control c + control v on void elves? only blue eyes were created new in the first customization wave and blood elves were given em so it was not only for velves

again i don’t see how helfers demands afect you ask for things yourself, if helfers were asking for brand new things that i would side with you but what blizzard gave to void elves could be do it by a 10 years old kid in 30 minutes

-“hey son copy that line there”

all time invested is in draeneis and nightborns not in voidelves

i’m fine with my dirty cheap velf customizations, i’m fabulous in sw

hope you get npcs faces for nb i have one but couldn’t stand not looking like nb guards i think blizzard wants some horde come play void elves but they don’t like the idea of alliance going to play nb

I swear, Horde need a reality check.

Nightborne got one of the biggest updates we’ve ever had for customization.

Yet you still are sitting here claiming that copy/pasted skin colors and hair colors from the Blood Elves is “most of it.”

No. Void Elves literally get table scraps that take zero effort from the developers.

2 Likes

Or maybe you should read the End User License Agreement before coming to the forums and claiming people stole something.

And yet, look at you know… Crying because Blizzard has finally given the Alliance something…

…you mean like how the Chinese audience whined there wasn’t a pretty race on the Horde, so Blizzard literally stole the High Elves from the Alliance and shoved them on the Horde as the Blood Elves?

1 Like

Maybe you should understand when people are using the term “stole” literally and when they aren’t instead of making yourself look stupid

2 Likes

Can we focus off the elves for once?
Nightborne deserve customization but lets not give them the high elf attention.
Maybe more magic runes and better looks yes.

But I just tattoo’s and face paint option for non orc races.

3 Likes

You could say it all you want but that wouldn’t make it true. To give you an idea of what Alliance players wanted when they asked for High Elves:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/329725237438578688/497559136259801088/HighElfMockup.jpg

4 Likes

I see blood elves there

3 Likes

Different models, different stances, different hairstyles and skin colors from Blood Elves…

If you see Blood Elves maybe you should book an appointment with an optometrist.

4 Likes

I see high elves arguing with each other while a human and an orc are facepalming at the scene.

3 Likes

In other words, blood elves with a tan and a haircut

1 Like

Considering the picture outright states the bodies are modeled from Night Elves, I guess that means Blood Elves are actually Night Elves.

1 Like

Is this also a blood elf?

Because literally the only thing that comes from the blood elves in that picture is the head.

3 Likes

High elves and blood elves are the same race though so why would they ever need a new model?

3 Likes

They descended from night elves so from a dna standpoint, pretty much yah

2 Likes

Why did Kul Tirans need a different model from humans when they’re the same race as humans?

The Horde stole the Alliance’s Night Elves, everyone, you heard it here. How dare you?

2 Likes

Got it, so you admit that the Horde stole the Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Good point. You are a void elf though so I guess they would have to create a whole NEW high elf race with those models and well I don’t know how happy the rest of the player base that doesn’t care about high elves would be with more elves, wouldn’t seem fair. Seems like the blood elf copy past may be all you guys ever get. Probably would have been better to keep advocating for high elves as a whole new race rather than hijacking void elves and giving Blizzard an easy pass to high elves. I’m sure they will always take the less effort route.

theres still no equivalency. void elves are a complete clone of a blood elf minus the arcane affinity racials. nightborne have a different model. and thats what this was for void elves, they can fanfiction they are another race, nightborne will never be able to do this. they actually cant even be real nightborne because they dont even use the actual nightborne model

3 Likes