Give Nightborne the attention Void Elves get

I’m honestly delighted to see that Blizzard is listening, but…so much of it is going to Void Elves. I’d like to see this much come out for Nightborne. Give us the myriad of hair and skin tones (and maybe even some of the styles that Night Elves get.)

:slight_smile:

23 Likes

I still miss the glowing hands option which is available for the NPCs. I think this sets them apart from the Night Elves.

16 Likes

Definitely agreed here!

Though I’d ask for original NB customization (Suramar ones), if they give them Nelf hairstyles and stuff I won’t be mad.

Also this. I’d get glowing hands/hair over hairstyles. As well as the mana spaulders they can generate.

7 Likes

I 100% agree! I’d love to see maybe even unique additions to hairstyles, like optional “mana” tendrils in the hair like void elves have?

4 Likes

I’d be happy if they just fixed the absurdly disproportionate sizes of male NB shoulders/waist/legs. They look like something a 12 year old would draw.

But yea, it would be nice if the less popular races got more attention.

3 Likes

They’re making you less ugly. What else do you want?

1 Like

I’m out of likes so take a :blue_heart:, tell ya what, have a :blue_heart: :blue_heart: for each shoulder that’s ill skewed or ill-fitting.

2 Likes

I was never a fan of the Ren’dorei being added to the Alliance, they never were there with Alliance over the years like other factions of High Elfs have been, always felt like it was a intentional bad joke solution by the gate keepers/wowdads to what was a serious request by a pretty big fan base of Alliance High Elf. In hein site I feel it would have been better to just give a part of the community what they had asked for instead of slow walking the fix, in the end there has always been & will be High Elfs in the Alliance.

With that said I hope more listening by whoever is making the decisions now will start and the wowdads/gatekeeps will be silenced, and let the paying customer play the game how paying customer likes and not how wowdads/gatekeeps want them to. I am all for customizations when ever added, it adds content to a game and more content is good if asked for & popular, but please don’t add garbage/ force fed junk that was never asked for because as we can see now that theory didn’t work. Just my 2 cents.

I love Nightborne, I really wish they’d overhaul the model to look more like the Suramar NPCs. They’re honestly my favorite type of Elves in the game.

4 Likes

? Nightborne are getting new skin colors, hair colors, hairstyles, faces, tattoos and jewelry. We are just getting hair colors, why would you want this kind of “attention” when nightborne are getting more than void elves?

11 Likes

Takes away the new customizations you’re getting and replaces them with JUST NE customizations…

Not exactly the kind of attention you wanted? “Careful what you wish for…” “The grass is not greener on the other side.”

5 Likes

copy-paste things is cheap and fast to do, nightborne are getting new things too and those things are being created for them not copied so the effort is significally bigger

anyway i wish they have their npc looks, felt defrauded when they released em

5 Likes

No they are not. The males still have the piss off get off my lawn angry look. which is part of the Problem.

1 Like

I didn’t see any new skin colors for NB. Was there a post between last night and this morning? I saw the hair, the change in eyes, more jewelry, etc. But nothing involving skin colors. LFD got new skin colors, but not NB I think.

there no new skins or faces for males or females both are stuck with the angry elf look on both sexes. None of the body issues as the over sized hands have been fixed or the female standing postion.

Ask your girlfriend or wife if she stands like that with her shoulders pulled back as far as they are.

1 Like

Glowing hands, more soft purple based eyes and brighter tattoos. They are SO CLOSE just a tiny more. Heck the new eye style makes most of the older faces look so much more mature they look amazing though my mage is getting the new freckle face the second it comes out.

I honestly was fine with the rounder eyes until they gave use the more proper eyes and omg never rounder eyes again. They went from looking from 10000 years old to a natural wise behind their eyes.

3 Likes

They got 7 new skin colours, 6 new faces, 8 new hair styles, 5 new hair colours, new eye style, hair decoration toggle, 5 new face tattoos, headdress toggle, 4 face jewelry, 4 jaw jewelry, 3 necklaces, 2 jewelry colours, 4 new body tattoos at least for the female. Here. A bunch of new options for nightborne

9 Likes

So, basically, the Nightborne is going to recieve a whole lot more than the Void Elves.

All the void elves got at the start of the expansion is skin colours and eye colours, then in 9.1.5, all we’re getting for Void Elves is 8 hair colours, ear option and an option to toggle tenticles in hair.

10 Likes

oh give it a rest, you’re getting a whole new theme so you can look like void elves AND blood elves. If nightbourne can get all the copy paste from Night Elf, PLUS look like a suramar elf then you will be right.

10 Likes

Nightborne also had a whole lot less then every other race/sub race. I think Lightforge need a bit more options since though they are getting more, it’s still a bit less then say the Nightborne. Looking forward to the new Moose options.

Honestly at this point my view is more options are good. I am sad about Void Elves getting the natural stuff from Blood Elves since it makes the Blood Elves less unique but personal options, I’m yelling into the wind and people are happy. I’m team more void for the void elves. I want a face full of eyes and all my hair tentacles. Again, people are happy and I’ll get over it so I’m switching to team all the options for everything! Nightborne are a great step in that direction and I can’t wait to play mine more.

9 Likes