Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

Sales numbers are looking that bad huh? You’re already having to cut deals to get people to come back?

Three bad xpacs in a row. You guys are done. Maybe now they’ll get rid of Ion and crew and start over. At least we have Diablo 4 to look forward to

8 Likes

You say this while posting on a level 70 retail character my dude

Of course, they already got you hook, line and sinker. This is why you never pre-order. Lesson hopefully learned.

4 Likes

Yeah, rule of companies now a days is ignore older population it seems

Buff Affliction and fix Solo Que, then I’ll buy 4 copies.

Dragonflight is the best expansion since WoD. Pretty sure Shadowlands hype was the best selling expansion since Wrath. Which is funny because it was hands down the worst expansion. They’re not worried about sales. WoW could have 20% of the subscribers and still be profitable.

If someone you have a recruit-a-friend link with buys Dragonflight with this promo, does the free time count the same as a normal gametime purchase towards any rewards?

Especially since they are not giving a free 30 days for those of us who pre-ordered.

2 Likes

at this point making a good game isn’t good enough because they’ve accrued so much hate from the last 3 expansions no one trusts them anymore

4 Likes

$50-$90 and are playing

Epic came with 30 days. Through this promo, you get 30 more days, for 60 days total (Epic edition only).

Because… you get to play the game for months?

Very nice to us loyal (aka stupid) customers who pre-purchased it eh.
Good job

3 Likes

Me and my wife literally bought the game about 3 hours before this announcement was made, for each other for Christmas, just dropped $200 on this game… are we entitled to this or what?

3 Likes

The real question:

If you gift a friend Dragonflight, do YOU get the 30 days for being the one to buy it, or do they? Cause if it’s the former, I understand this promotion a bit more.

If it’s the latter, I thoroughly do not understand this other than being spiteful towards loyal customers.

2 Likes

Okay, but what about the people that didn’t pre-order the game. and bought the game within the like… 2 week window between giving away free game time and the expansion launching?

Are we just outta luck? NO preorder bonuses and no game time? Just kinda screw everyone in this 2 week window? Come on blizz. :\

2 Likes

That was already answered above.

1 Like

If I redeem a dragonflight expansion code, am I still able to get the 30 free days?

I believe so since it seems the promotion started today didn’t it, kind of lame for pre orders and ones that just bought it yesterday as well

This is something I need to know as well. If the free time does not count toward the monthly rewards, it will determine whether I buy DF with this promotion or not.