Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

I just wouldn’t want anyone I knew to invest time into the game then hit end game and regret it like me.

4 Likes

It’s the same with all the catch-up gear that gets released with each new major patch. Why bother sticking around and playing the game for months when you can just play for a week with a new patch and get all the same stuff in a few days?

Blizzard really seems to think that their loyal customers are suckers.

1 Like

Man… I just bought it like 8 hours before this announcement are you kidding me. and support said no since its a bundle. Valve is way better customer service for this sort of thing. I have gotten refunds or bonuses the next day if it goes on sale after I bought it at full price. Very frustrating.

5 Likes

I think the pro edition came with 30 day game time not sure if the standard version does.

I preordered…can I get this automatically?

2 Likes

Same. The 30 days is what made Epic edition worth it. Now? I could have bought Heroic.

1 Like

that’s right folks, marketing at its finest, free for a friend when you buy for them! let me guess, this was metzen’s idea?

Epic comes with 60 days now though!

Horrible promotion, I bought the expansion 2 days ago…

3 Likes

Hey guys, I just bought the expansion a few days ago.
I created a ticket, and they have gladly gave me a refund so that I can repurchase the expansion and get the 30 days playtime!

2 Likes

Yeah I really enjoyed Legion so I thought let’s invite my friends back for bfa that’s coming out soon… didn’t end well. Anything I say at this point would fall on deaf ears lol. Not that I like DF enough to invite them back anyways.

2 Likes

I just bought the game twice yesterday… am I eligible for this promotion?

2 Likes

Ugh, I just gifted my fiancee and sister a copy. Bad luck me.

Absolute garbage by Blizzard. Way to screw everyone who pre ordered. What am I thinking, of course your only loyalty is to money.

5 Likes

When you got the game a month earlier. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

The original box did yeah, but that’s going back a ways to when you had to purchase xpacs independently.

Ever since around (Legion-ish?) they have had different tiers of the xpac that came with different “perks”. One of them included game-time.

In DF, only the highest tier included the game time. In SL, I think even the mid tier included it (can’t remember though).

But you are right, the original box WoW did include game time. Then you had to purchase TBC and WoLTK seperately. Sometimes they would do sales where you could get each of those xpacs for $5.

Then they bundled them all together.

Then they did only buy the latest xpac, old ones just get rolled into the sub, and different tiers.

Very hard to remember exact dates/timeframes on what happened and when.

So if you come play now we’ll give you stuff, but if you already bought it and already were playing, you get nothing extra.

Blizz telling us they don’t give a crap about what their player base wants

3 Likes

So people that purchased the game at launch like me had to deal with days worth of lag and no game play… While people that just purchase the game are getting 30 extra free days of gametime… We should all be compensated the extra 30 days of gametime since we supported you since the launch of the game.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s how it works.

That’s how it always works.

WOW … this sucks.
im just waiting for Michael Morhaime to save us. plz hurry with your new mmo if your making us one.