Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

It’s the perfect time of year to gift someone a new adventure in the Dragon Isles. For a limited time*, the purchase of any edition of Dragonflight comes with a bonus 30 Days of Game Time— free.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I preordered this months ago. Am I eligible for free game time?

36 Likes

So, I bought it for my friend two days ago and they have yet to claim it, will it count for them to get the free 30 days of game time?

2 Likes

And how about the people that already bought it? SOL huh?

35 Likes

Anyone know if I gift this to someone if I get the gametime or do they? My sub is coming up soon so not sure if I want to buy a token/game time or not for myself right now.

What about the people that pre-ordered or bought DF before this announcement? We just get the bad end of the stick?

13 Likes

You’re welcome to purchase it again and get 30d game time free!

1 Like

You can shell out $50 but a $15 sub makes your wallet scream in terror?

Your bonus was getting in the expansion at launch and be ahead vs someone who hasn’t bought It yet

5 Likes

Yes our bonus was getting to deal with launch issues, azure span lag, countless bugs.

Keep on shilling though. On your level 58 0 achieve char. Post on your main.

17 Likes

You used to give game time with a purchase of the base game.

[tinfoil; me thinks subs are slowing down already]

8 Likes

How is playing a game the day it was supposed to be released a bonus ?

1 Like

Literally nobody said their wallet screaming in terror or even implied it.

People should able to ask a question on the internet without some 62IQ donut like you responding with your nonsense.

13 Likes

Since you’re level 70 it seems you had no problem

“Exploit early, exploit often” is the real bonus of those who pre-ordered :joy:

6 Likes

They get the game time as long as they claim it before the end of the promotion.

2 Likes

i seem to remember fresh xpack boxes coming with 30 day game time by default back in the days.

did i imagine that?

you still had to set up a subscription to get the initial 30 free days tho, iirc.

3 Likes

Cheers, ty for the response.

Hi

If i buy a upgrade (Basic Ed. to heróico Ed.) I can garanted the 30 days?

1 Like

I can’t get anyone to play the game.

2 Likes

Don’t you get 30d game time already included in the Heroic edition? Or was that just preorder?