Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

Look here, listen!

1 Like

Not sure which day i bought dragonflight ?, i think it was the day before this promo came out ?, bnet does not say which day this promo started ?, but i do know i got dragonflight, plus bought a 60 day game time card. then this promo hits bnet. soo…will i get the 30 days added ?..nc ?. i do have an open ticket to find out. p.s. even if i do not get the extra 30 day’s , i won’t loose any sleep over it, but it would be nice to reward a loyal player that has not missed an exp sense TBC :-).

It should be the giver who gets the extra 30 days of subs, I would likely give it to a friend if it was it. Lame promotion.

RIP all the people who just bought the expansion in the last 7d (inlcuding me!)

I guess I’m keeping this cancelled date lol

Sub Expiration Date: Dec 23, 2022 7:58 AM

or pre ordered it yeah

Does anybody knows if you upgrade to heroic or epic editions, do you get the extra game time?

Lol. My friend bought this for me during the period it was going on, but I was late to claim it. Missed out on the 30 days of game time even though it was paid for. That’s like buying a bogo offer then getting charged for 2 items for not consuming them soon enough. Seems backwards. Pay for a good during a promotion = use the stuff paid for whenever you want. Or so I thought…guess not.

I saw several mentions that the code must be claimed during the promotion period to get the bonus game time. Just because you didn’t see it or weren’t told, doesn’t mean Blizzard didn’t explicitly inform the person who made the purchase about that requirement.

From the article linked in the first post of this thread:

Gifted copies of Dragonflight must be claimed by the recipient by January 2, 2023, to receive the additional 30 days of Game Time.