Give Monks a 4th, Ranged Spec

Yeah, the straight-healing is def more Yulon and Fistweaving is more Chi-ji.

1 Like

Zenyatta or chi based ranged monk like from Lost ark.

I would rather see a shaman tank before monk gets any spec treatment

You just hate pandaren, donā€™t you?

Sounds like my wife

sips tea

3 Likes

I would love a range monk and tank shaman.

Monks have ranged lightening type spell already.

Only if they play the mandolin, or whatever it was, like that lady from Kung-Fu Hustle.

Decapitation!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gja3WQf0-o0

1 Like

Great idea, lets add more specs to the game so class representation can be even worse than it is already.

They can just throw beer bottles. That would be awesome.

1 Like

Give druids 5th spec, they donā€™t have enough

I always thought the consensus was a 4th spec Monk would wield a bow, so thereā€™s a reason other than Hunter for bows to exist.

1 Like

All classes need 4th specs really, but Iā€™d like a ranged chi master 4th spec for monks. Call it Red Crane and make it like Goku shooting out kamehamehas.

3 Likes

A 4th ranged spec? But they donā€™t have a single ranged spec currently!

1 Like

Hi 4th ranged spec, Iā€™m dad

1 Like

an archer spec would be cool

1 Like

Winning by spamming 10/10 jade minions and making peopleā€™s FPS drop. Reminds me of my old starcraft strat: slow down my internet speed by streaming 20 youtube videos in the background and force my opponent to quit due to frustration.

Iā€™ve wanted a paladin range spec for awhile personally. We donā€™t have a ranged Holy dps spec in this game.

Can I get a melee spec for mage? Summon cool swords and axes and spectral shields and whatnotā€¦If Gandalf can do it, why cant I?

Doesnā€™t really fit the class theme. Yes the historical monks learned to use a bow from what I understand, but the idea behind monks in WoW is unarmed combat. If it happens, it would need to be a new caster.

1 Like