Give me my legendary!

? Preheat didn’t get his until like week 8 or 9 and had M Sark on farm since like week 2. Meanwhile some Evokers got it from LFR the week it opened before him.

1 Like

Clearly that LFR hero has more skill than Preheat, the guy who writes the class guides. /s

2 Likes

Let’s just take a look at the evokers who are on the forums complaining they haven’t yet gotten their legendary.

Most of them only have LFR sark kills.

LFR sark wasn’t even released at the same time as the raid. So obviously they would be pretty far behind.

Also evokers who only clear Normal sark every week should be behind those who kill heroic and mythic sark.

That is working as intended

Going to Org with our druid to see them activate the event for the first time was incredible. Flying around them while they got RP locked and cheering.

Yeah, huge preference for journeys like this over 1% drops.

2 Likes

Got it, you defend pure rng skillless legendary

Skilled players don’t deserve rewards

1 Like

But it just doesn’t feel legendary when the quest is guaranteed for everyone.

It just feels kind of bland.

The flavor comes from working hard and killing mythic sark for higher chances at the legendary

It was a guaranteed pick up, but very few of the people who got the quest actually finished it.

2 Likes

Did I not just acknowledge that evokers who kill mythic sark have a higher chance and that I approve of that?

Shadowmournes were rare as hell during ICC lol

No idea how RNG king here thinks they didn’t feel legendary

Yep you acknowledge that mythics raiders don’t deserve to obtain legendaries

Everything should be RNG

2 Likes

He’ll argue till he’s blue in the face and then some. It’s why I don’t even acknowledge the replies.

Higher chance means nothing when the deck is still unbelievably stacked against you. Wow you have a 5% chance instead of a 3% chance.

1 Like

Questlines required a lot of time and effort. Even today, things like Shadowmourne, Val’anyr and Dragonwrath take a good bit of time.

1 Like

Even doing that today feels amazing. I spent months soloing all the stuff for Tarecgosa’s staff and it was so much fun!
I already loved firelands, but this made me really love it. Now I have all the mogs, I have the legendary, the title, the mount all of it. Well except the meta achievement that requires like 6 people.

Regardless it feels so much more rewarding than if it just dropped off rag after enough tries.

Heck my brother is trying to get rags hammer in molten core and he is miserable. He’s been at it for like 4 years now doing a weekly clear. Still nothing. How someone finds that better than a quest is beyond me.

3 Likes

Which you can leech in several difficulties. It doesn’t require any skill whatsoever.

So what about all those people that got it from LFR, Normal, and Heroic? They didn’t require skill to get a BiS item, they were just lucky.

Why did 2 evokers in my heroic raid get it and I didn’t? I outdpsed both of them. Why do people get it with barely any kills while I’ve killed him every week?

There’s no skill involved, only a slightly more favorable chance to drop on Mythic, which the vaaaaaaaaaaast majority of players will not be doing until 1 or 2 expansions later.

I’ve killed heroic 9x, the other weeks was normal.

That doesn’t mean it’s a good or fair mechanic.

It’s so sad that evokers get the gem and never even bother to make the legendary, or it’s wasted on an alt, or even main that won’t ever be pushing content past a +15 key, or might not even get AOTC

It’s just RNG bs.

1 Like

Maybe you never took a stroll through Dalaran sewers and saw all the deathknights and ret paladins dueling each other with shadowmourne.

Shadowmourne was not rare at all.

You should have been killing mythic sark for a higher chance. That’s not a hard concept though, right?

I think they’re either trolling, or still holding onto some latent envy over how you had to really work to get those legendaries. I have a few memories of the really early quest with the cave in Dragonblight being where people gave up, of all the steps lol.

1 Like

I meant retail servers, not whatever private server you played on where the bosses were bugged and dropped multiple of the pieces for the quest every kill

But yea, good thing you think an RNG that multiple people can get per kill is more legendary than something that required weeks of work that a single member of a 25 man raid could work on

Yes I meant retail servers as well back in 2010.

I don’t think it’s so much trolling as much as it’s just that they have this absolute obsession with bad faith arguments. Constantly. Everywhere. All the time. Life is better when you don’t see it. lol

2 Likes