Give heirloom xp bonus back

WoD As i recall was when in we started to see these. Legion for sure.

So up to 90 you could be barren.

Some class/specs imo really really really needed to double dip the haste looms as well. Paladin or DK leveling no haste looms? I just could not see that. Well I could but I am not that much into pain lol.

1 Like

Tanks need versatility, and there is only a cloak that has it.

1 Like

Sorry OP but that would allocate a lot of resources and time investment away from meaningful changes like removing emotes, adding male concubines and other social problems the game currently faces.

After all this my body is ready for Democratic states of Alliance and the Horde Union.

1 Like

I was thinking the haste trinkets. Speeds up some of the slog low level pally had, for me anyway.

They grew to be a habit as the vers trinkets weren’t really a thing till the BFA rewards that I recall. Behind a steepish paywall.

If I recall they used they rewards from warfront/war WQ’s. I did those for the sabre/bat mount. Once I got the currency for that I was done. That farming had me go nope to more farming.

1 Like

Touch of the Void was introduced in WoD. I think it came off the Shipyard mission table.

1 Like

true we are asking too much lmaoooo

1 Like

Not really needed. Leveling now is like twice as fast without heirlooms as it was with heirlooms last expansion.

2 Likes

not having it invalides even using them… there is zero point

1 Like

The heirloom thing from a long time looks like that meme about “Black Friday”:

One door has the ad “Normal price: 500, Today’s price: 250”. 20 people in line.
The other door has the ad “Price 225”. Two people in line.

3 Likes

They save you the trouble of having to seek upgrades for certain slots, plus you can enchant them

1 Like

I’d argue its needed for SL.

Only because if RNG hates you will leave 50 to 60 going if I never see plaguefall ever again it be too soon. Basically till 56 its all you can see. Besides necrotic wake. Not much better that one.

More xp, a few less runs here…worth it.

1 Like

still pointless the stat gain isnt worth it and the gold to get them and upgrade not worth it

2 Likes

It does feel as if we are still paying for the XP bonus, without the benefit.

3 Likes

yup and the cost hasnt been reduced if benefits are reduced so should costs

1 Like

I dont mind disagreement. I just find your methods weird. I talk about low level rings and trinkets, you compare it to a title obtained during Wrath. I mean, seriously, its just weird. But hey, you do you, Ill keep on trying to make sense.

2 Likes

Don’t even give the XP back.

Make it so it doesnt cost half a million gold to fully upgrade 1 set of gear. This is a ridiculous gold sink that is too excessive.

2 Likes

not wasting my gold upgrading them anymore

2 Likes

Not every piece had an experience bonus. I think it was just the main gear, as in amour. So you didnt get it on rings, trinkets, neck or weapons. People still worked to get those pieces because they were nice stats-wise and they levelled with you and could be enchanted. The neck, for example, provided a very nice dps boost with the Mark of the Hidden Satyr. And dont get me wrong, Id love to see the experience boost, or some form of it, back because that was the original intention of heirlooms, after all.

My rings had a 5% XP bonus, so you’re wrong.

1 Like

Did they? OK, I am wrong. I could have sworn rings had no bonus.

1 Like