Give druids a real rez

I don’t care if it wasn’t in TBC we are already past the point of no changes and its so dumb that a healing spec can’t resurrect.

#somechanges.

12 Likes

I actually agree, it’s really dumb that we can’t rez people in dungeons

7 Likes

Nah 10char

20 Likes

You right, this would absolutely destroy the game. I think the servers would explode actually

5 Likes

Just befriend an elemental shaman or shadow priest and run with them. Problem solved.

14 Likes

LFR next im tired of walking to dungeons also.

Also this Also THIS ALSO THIS ALSO THIS

Its getting old leave the game alone

33 Likes

This isn’t a fair comparison.
I’d accept if you had to spec deep into resto for the rez.
I’d even give up battle rez.

2 Likes

Lol, I think this change would be less impactful than seal of blood, or any other minor changes they made.

Some of you guys on the classic forums are too funny

2 Likes

I play a druid btw its just not needed leave the game alone.

6 Likes

I never said it wasnt going to be less impactful? LOL? when did I say that? Where do you get this garbage from. I dont support any changes. You crack me up lmao. Cant tell if your a troll.

7 Likes

blizzard should just shut this forum down since 90% of it is just people asking for changes to a game that shouldn’t have any changes :expressionless:

22 Likes

Take the battle rezz of Druid and give them a ress.
Well, you have a priest, paladin or shaman for that.

Just reroll. Buy a boost if you don’t like not having a ressurrection.

4 Likes

But its already been changed on a fundamental level.
Either revert the changes or open up to reasonable suggestion.
Giving druids a rez doesn’t turn the game into retail.

1 Like

Where does this stop? If Blizzard did half of what people are demanding, the game would be unrecognisable. Why even have it?

Too much focus on #changes and not enough on #some.

Everyone doesn’t get a prize. You chose a class with a limitation, live with it.

4 Likes

Sometimes things in older games are inconvenient.

Some changes doesn’t mean “every single change we can think of that we really want”

Nor does it mean “every change that we think would be nothing but good”

If I’m being honest I wouldn’t care if they just added the wrath spell, but I’m getting pretty darn tired of hearing players ask for every change that wrath made an expac early. Let TBC be TBC and Wrath be when you get wrath changes.

And of course, giving up the only battle res in the game so druids can res out of combat would be a terrible decision. Definitely don’t do it that way.

6 Likes

Well they’d have to make it deep resto because a dps class or tank shouldn’t be able to rez. Oh, wait, shamans, paladins and priests can have that? Damn…

1 Like

Now that’s crazy talk.

2 Likes

Different classes bring different things. Really shouldn’t spend too much time seriously comparing them.

At this point no changes is a meme, might as well give em the rez

I don’t understand what the problem is if druids have rez?

1 Like