Give another class teleport

As a druid we stay winning. We stole raven form and portals. :sunglasses: :cloud_with_rain:

No other class has the massive galaxy brain needed to safely use portal magic.

The game already has portals everywhere you used to have to fly to get anywhere at all

Counterpoint: Do not do this.

I wish the Engineering Wormhole Generators were spawned teleporter pads that anyone could use.

They should expand on those with learnable locations.

Edit
By anyone, I mean once the Engineer places it and is in the same group.

Don’t forget the Tome of Teleportation addon to keep all those awesome teleports in one window. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool

Ngl, OP is right. Either give Shamans teleports or take Lust away from Mages

No. No. Also, no. And on top of all those winning arguments I would also like to add, no.

Death Knights have Death Gate

Druids have Dreamwalk (or Teleport to Moon Glade if not done Legion)

Monks have their Monk Zen Teleport to their training center (or Class Hall)

Dark Iron Dwarves have Mole Machine

And while you’re at it give Tauren the ability to bust through walls like this:

2 Likes

That’s not what he’s talking about, he’s talking about teleports to all the major cities like Mages have

Bronze magic users and void elves are porting to and fro everytime we see them. Putting more flavor and utility like that in player’s hands would be awesome.

Shaman should have a flight form as well.

1 Like

You know what? We should just do what ffxiv does then and give every character the ability to change classes on the fly, then everyone could have everything! /s

OhhhhhhYEA - tauren death knight

Or Dungeons and Dragons online where you can reincarnate as a new class after hitting level cap and start again at level 1 and build as the new class.

1 Like

Portals, hearthstones and teleports are useful fast travel systems. So if I need to get to somewhere in Eastern and the only way generally is to fly there, having a quick system to get partway is useful. The Cataclysm portals, for example, can get me to Twilight Highlands, so having another method like a toy to get me to Ironforge when I’m not in Stormwind would be very handy at all times, not just during events.

Monk should get teleport :dracthyr_nod:

Already have a Teleport technically to Pandaria if you don’t do the legion quest :dracthyr_tea:

Hard No. teleports are for mages