Give another class teleport

i think step one is to enchant a lego staff with the ability. :dracthyr_tea:

Why only one? And why not portals? Portals are superior to teleports.

Druids have the dreamway don’t they? Just go to Hyjal and take the portal to Org and you have an entire portal room.

It was only inevitable that we would learn to bend the flow of time around our allies. And to such a degree that we can do it again for ourselves.

Just the other day I had hearthstone, astral recall, and all 3 org capes on cooldown

Good thing you still had Dalaran Hearthstone and Garrison Hearthstone still ready to go, eh?

1 Like

For real. I still use Garrison Hearth occasionally for just quick access to some key things.

I have been trying to get the pet collection tamer achievements done lately. So lots of porting around. That stupid sand storm in Tanaris just wont show up for me.

Extend Monk’s Zen Pilgrimage to Zen Teleport anywhere.

1 Like

You needed to go to Stormwing 5 times in 14 minutes? You needed to?

Teleport w/e

Give another spec summon closet! Warlocks have too much!

Do they? Like what? Cookies and summons?

The Demon Hunters already robbed them.

Give it to Druids

They can extend the mushroom network from Shadowlands and implement it into Azeroth

Orgrimmar. But yes. I was finishing off the “catch every pet in Kalimdor” achievement.

Close to zookeeper now. Really just need it to rain in stanglethorn.

…im not a pet collector. Can you give me a tl;dr?

There is an achievement to collect every single battlepet that spawns in kalimdor. I was trying to finish off the achievement. They weren’t in one zone. I had to go to Tanaris, check if there a sandstorm active, all the way to Winterspring to get one that only recently started even spawning because it only spawns during the winter.

I had a dozen of these just spread out. It saved a ton of time porting back to ORG

Now pushing for the last few of eastern kingdoms and sad I won’t have the same option.

As far as rain I’m stranglethorn. One only spawns on an island when it is raining.

2 Likes

You stay out of my teleport network!!! Filthy shamans trying to take our jobs!

Class hall → Dalaran → capital city portal room.

Or…

• Dreamway
  • Pop vendor mount to clean out bags
  • Back to where you came from

A few people are salty about that.

Years ago, pretty sure before level scaling, I was leveling in Stranglethorn, and went to do quests on that island. It was raining! Bonus!

1 Like

Very nice. I was probably in Stranglethorn at some point while it was raining, but had no clue of the connection.

SS and gate too.

I’ll say it, give warriors portals. Call it dimension punch

1 Like