Give another class teleport

The idea of the light is so cool, it’s been shown in game the light can be used for teleportaion, it can build massive vehicles of pure light that can shoot massive light beams from a gun made of light, it can do a bunch of things lol.

1 Like

{Takes deep breath to speak}

Oh okay, nvm to what I was about to say. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On the TP subject —

• I think priests, travelling through the void or light rifts would be good
  • However warlocks going through dimensions to reach various locations of their choosing would make sense too. Warlocks & Priests having a conjoined questline to earn it & banter with one another during would be pretty great though, lol
  • In a way Shaman already have a TP via Astral Recall, but it’d be cool for them to get a questline to separate their recall from their hearthstone & set it a handful of unique destinations that only they can bind the TP towards.

Beat me to it :heart:

It’s dumb to me that the one class with two heal specs doesn’t have a brez

2 Likes

:100:

We’ve only been raging about it since vanilla. :sob:

Still salty they gave it to PALADINS over priests — Is it not enough that they stole the importance of our order-hall & class in Legion, that they have to steal our long-coveted brez too? :broken_heart:

1 Like

Warlock should be able to summon without the need for other people. Shaman can have the ability to have a hearthstone off cooldown since they can talk to rocks.

I propose a jewelcrafted item, composed of ores, herbs, alchemy, and enchanting ingredients, that can be empowered by a mage as a teleport on cooldown to any place the mage has trained as a portal. They each take up a bag slot, and would likely cost an exorbitant amount, but it would be great for fun and profit and give players more fast travel options.

You leave our Brez alone…I need to feel like a special :snowflake:

I love the pally brez, too! Druid should Definitely keep there’s though.

I totally forgot Pally even had Brez…thought you were talkin about Priest lol.

1 Like

Aussie and I were chatting about the oddity of the priest class with two healing specs not having a brez - or even a self rez like Shaman.

Just curious, when did Paladin get Brez?

Had to be this expansion. I played SLands until mid season 2. Came back to the game in late June of this year. We had the brez. We didn’t in SLands.

Mained Prot pally since about v3.2

Its a sound idea, but limiting in that it favours players with lots of gold. Newer players, who might need to travel a lot for questing, or players without a lot of resources, would be disadvantaged. I’m not terribly fond of things that put up barriers in favour of the gold wealthy.

Just make a toy, put in some sort of detailed and interesting questline that can be done by characters above, say, level 10 or 20, and give it a quite short on use cooldown (maybe 5/10 minutes). What would be fun is if the first one only had a couple of basic portal locations, but that the toy could be improved by questling in higher level zones to get the portals for there. Would get people out doing stuff across the game worlds.

Shaman technically have a Brez, but in true Shaman fashion, it’s the worst Rube Goldberg machine of a spell.

Only if you give mages a travel form similar to Ghost Wolf.

Maybe they can use time magic similar to alter time that lets them move 35% faster to travel faster while running leaving a trail of gold time magic behind them or something

Was HeroLust not good enough?

1 Like

Nope :grin:. Oh need a brez too.

They should just lower Shaman astral recall to 5min as well.

Shaman have an extra Hearthstone and Druids already have their own teleport (of sorts). Even DKs have a roundabout teleport to Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

So, there’s no need for any more teleports and, honestly, who (outside, maybe, Warlocks) could logically have them?

Lmao so TLDR, give teleport to another class, any class, but mostly shaman

No, but I didn’t want to leave it too vague. I don’t care who gets it, but that’s an argument for Shaman.