Give alliance Naga. Give Horde Hozen

There’s only been one race the Naga have ever cooperated with, and it was the Blood Elves. Granted, that did not include Azshara. If Naga were playable, I imagine they were abandoned by Azshara and looking for allies.

There’s just no way they’d ever be Alliance, not with the Night Elves at the helm. If the Blood Elves were able to be sympathetic to the Nightborne being misled by a terrible leader and addicted to magic, then the Naga certainly have a better chance getting into the Horde.

For the Alliance I’d like Saberon, speaking for myself, although if we’re talking unique skeletons, I am 110% interested in playing a Vorkai. I’m sure a direct Shadowlands race would be kind of iffy, so I’d be happy with a group of Vorkai that already exist on Azeroth, maybe with a slightly different name, having been put there by Elune.

Considering she knows how her previous deals ended up it’s very unlikely.

The fact that at this point the Blood elves and nightborne hate the naga more due to the events in Nazjatar so I doubt they could sympathize with them at all.

I know it was hard to tell given Jaina and Genn were helming the show for the Alliance in Naz’jatar, but the Night Elves were there too, and they hated the Naga no less than the Blood Elves and Nightborne.

Shandris was the only night elf there.

Well she is known to use people to her advantage of over 10000 years I dont think its gonna happen overnight. Bad habits are hard to change.

Well Also cause she grew up there. So it make her a good guide

She didn’t though. She lived in a small village. Only after it was destroyed she went to Zin-Azshari.

Isnt a quest where u see her childood life in the street if i recall

Nope, it was only about a childhood friend of hers.

Edit: she wanted to find out what happened to him. After she found him she told him everything is fine and it’s time for him to rest (big mistake since he went to the maw sadly)

Yeah you’re right i remember now

Doesn’t really change the fact the Night Elves loathe the Naga with every fiber of their being and would never accept the Naga joining the Alliance.

Can we just say that both side hate them nearly as much and if one really do hate them more, it is clearly not enough to claim them on one side. Naga have enough reason to not join any faction for them to be add in any of the two faction without it making less sense than on the other faction.

At this point it is more about what the other faction would get to make it fair.

naga sounds racist.

ewww I don’t want naga. Jinu would be way cooler.

Considering they were okay with ex-horde soldiers who’s old faction wiped out half of their race not so long ago, I’m sure Naga could also work if Blizzard write a good story.

They never should’ve been okay with Void Elves. The fact they were former Horde soldiers was bad enough, but add into that the fact that they were meddling with a magic so dangerous that even the rest of the Blood Elves went, “Woah, dude, no, too far,” should’ve been a massive red flag. Tyrande should’ve put her foot down on Anduin and told him, “Them or us, because if they’re in the Alliance, we won’t be.”

i want naga not hozen

You are right this Op is drunk. Naga and hozen are not even from the same expa. Its like if i say Give Horde Vrykul, Give Alliance Kyrian.

You are so mixed up Op. Not gonna happen.

A bit late for that sadly