Give alliance Naga. Give Horde Hozen

That doesn’t matter. If it did matter blizzard wouldn’t even have goblins and gnomes playable. If you want world of elf craft play FF14.

1 Like

If we had any real accurate numbers it’d be a lot easier to tell.

Plus taking into account time and difficulty in accessibility.

It might just be hard to really be sure until all AR’s are equally easily acquirable.

Despite that its not like it matters much. We’re here, and so long as there are people who want to play them there shouldn’t be an issue.

Someone will always be at the bottom of the barrel. That doesn’t mean they don’t deserve nice things.

1 Like

Oh, it surely does matter. This is why you haven’t seen Mekkatore (or how his name is) even in cutscenes prior Battle for Azeroth at all.

But there is no need to be aggressive. We do play minority races, this is a fact.

Yes if alliance gets Mechagnomes Horde should have leper gnomes. Fair is fair. Horde should have some gnomes.

The best plot will be Alliance- Broken , Horde- Naga

Oh, it surely does matter. This is why you haven’t seen Mekkatore (or how his name is) even in cutscenes prior Battle for Azeroth at all.

What about pandas? They have an entire zone based off them and are one of the least played races and they have been used in future expansions after pandaria again.
Goblins literally have structures all over the place and apparently they even invented the currency system azeroth uses today and they continue to add lore for them almost every expansion.
Dwarves have also have a major capital city and are one of the least played races and they have gotten even more lore over the years.
And in regards to gnomes. They did get a lot of additional lore and content with the additional mechagon area and arguably the best dungeon in all of bfa. Not to mention in legion they had the addition of gnome hunters. A common misconception also is that they never retook gnomergan, but they actually did. There was an entire questline in cata regarding this. Its just not represented in game for practical reasons.

You can also see mekkatorque here in a legion cutscene.

Oh, yes. They are definitely underused.

Mechagnomes were a major push for Gnome-lore but Gnomeregan isn’t still repaired and your presence is more an after-thought than an actual player race. But this is not your fault but the Horde-team and their bias towards us.

Oh, the video. Looks like they do care a bit for your race after all.

Nagas can’t wear boots though… They would have to invent a dumb racial that explained you were gaining stats from boots while keeping them in your pocket, lol.

(Edit 2: Also Nagas should totally be Horde, unless Horde get Sethrak or Saurok instead)

Oh, yes. They are definitely underused.

I would think that an entirely expansion dedicated to an entire race that became playable with them as the central plot focus and us helping them with a fallen titan to defeat a huge threat to Azeroth would be a very big deal.

Mechagnomes were a major push for Gnome-lore but Gnomeregan isn’t still repaired and your presence is more an after-thought than an actual player race. But this is not your fault but the Horde-team and their bias towards us.

Oh, the video. Looks like they do care a bit for your race after all.

Not true. When mechagon came out there was a heck of a lot of discussion regarding it on the forums and king mechagon himself was considered a major threat that intended to mechanize all life on Azeroth. So it was definitely a big deal.

I would agree with those reasons. I was just speaking from the lore perspective. I really don’t think the aesthetic of the naga would fit with Alliance either.

1 Like

What I wouldn’t give to be a Hozen

I really am worried that, because of all the allied races, we won’t get a wholly unique race for a good long while. All the new customizations, all the new racials, all the cosmetic sets…It seems like an awful lot of work to then say, “HEY! HERE’S OGRES!”

Basically, giving us what we didn’t ask for, so they don’t have to give us what we did ask for.

I have some feeling Azshara will ally with the us in the void expansion. We saved her and she helped us and also hinted that she’s done with the void. She played her role as a villain. Not sure what more she can do. They didn’t save her just to kill her later one

The idea isn’t BAD, but… I shudder to think of how female Hozen would look.

Naga? Naganna happen!

See what I did there?

Naga would be a horrible race for the alliance. We should get the fish dudes from MoP. The ones that were at war with the Hozen.

Night Elves are generally quite anti-Naga, I doubt they’d approve having them in Alliance. I think Jinyu would be a better fit for Alliance.

Give Alliance Naga. Give Horde Sethrak.

(Edit, I have no idea what race would be good for Alliance. I just want playable Sethraks).

Considering the Alliance already got a race which are ex-horde (doesn’t matter if they were only aligned with their kingdom) soldiers and also connected to the void I don’t see why Naga joining the Alliance at some point wouldn’t make sense. The Void Elves would be the key for them to join due to their own void connection and ancestry heritage. Not to mention the Night elves are also in need of more allies, so why not their own ancient brethren beneath the waves?

I prefer Vorkai (Dryad from Ardenweald) instead

1 Like

Harness Light like a fanatic and destroy the other half of the world she missed while using the void XD