Gilded crests Should be dropping from 7's or 8's

but they do drop from those…im confused lol

LFR requires 25, and I don’t think that’s harder at all.

1 Like

I love when players think gear is free if it involves doing anything easier than killing mythic Sylvannas AOTC to get it.

1 Like

the hardest part of lfr is other people. like mythic raiding but unlike mythic raiding lfr is like raiding + with the affix being 19 other people. whos gonna drop stuff on the raid whos not gonna heal me so i die is the tank not gonna swap. both are hard because it needs other people just in different ways

LFR needs like 5 active participants. Everyone else can be afk.

That’s how it was in the past at least.

1 Like

I swear, what is it with people thinking other people want hand outs, and its always people on alts or who doesnt even run the content they are talking about.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not even that at this point.
People have unironically, sincerely equated asking for crests to drop in a key level that is literally one single level down from current, and I should add still two levels up from S4 DF, to asking for free gear.
It’s hilarious and baffling.

3 Likes

ive had so many fights that wiped a bunch because people just did whatever. you cant always have 5 people carrying. hell i did lfr just now on my fresh 80 warlock and i was top 5 for most bosses. idk wtf im doing still as far as playing my warlock since i havent really looked anything up yet. i shouldnt be top 5 as a fresh 80 and i wasnt even carrying the group as i never got picked for any mechanics

yea, so you were not there.

were there 5 people? that’s the question.

ngl I feel like Gilded crests from +9 isn’t rly that bad in and of itself. If this were a season where we had SBG + CoS, it’d be completely fine. Unfortunately, this is a horrid unplayable season where the giant middle finger to all melee classes that is Mist stands as our easiest option. So yeah, it’s gonna feel like crap for the first couple of weeks. We just gotta slog through hour-long weekly no leaver runs until we’re geared enough to put things safely on farm.

1 Like

And half the player base will be gone by then.

That’s a lazy old mindset if people are truly more skilled, why do they care if everyone have the same gear? Their skill should show regardless.

Realistically they should be put back at 6’s or 7’s. Because if they put them back at 6’s like they were in DF it give people a chance to upgrade their gear and work towards doing higher keys. I see most of the playerbase quitting till S2 at this point.

2 Likes

???

You’re contradicting yourself

i wasnt where? in the lfr i just said i did? dam if i wasnt there i better not be locked to those bosses so i can kill them again in the hopes this time my rolls dont suck.

?

If you want the best gear just roll Arcane Mage.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that he isn’t good at the game. But because someone’s better than me doesn’t make my opinion or anyone else’s less valid.

Sure blizzard will listen to his opinions and take them far more seriously than others but that doesn’t change the point that our opinions are any less valid.

Gearing this season is fine it feels fine. In my opinion.

Because it’s literally what you said. You want mythic level rewards without making mythic level effort.

What else would you call it?

1 Like

the issue is they do drop from Delvs lol

I just want my mog, so whatever gets me enough to get to the hero → myth look, idc really lol