Gilded crests Should be dropping from 7's or 8's

Make 8s Gilded Crests, 9s Mythic Track Loot, 10s each give a portal and then all 10s for KSH, etc. Makes almost too much sense.

1 Like

nah, 9s are too easy for mythic track loot.

Moving portals to +12 sounds better.

Why would you unlock a portal without experiencing all the affixes the system has to offer?

3 Likes

This’d be way better tbh, would even go and make 8s valuable whereas the current structure has them worthless.

1 Like

I mean I dont care about portals, they are currently at 10’s but they can be moved to 12’s

+8s are just as easy for my hero track farming.

7s already drop hero, can go farm those instead lul.

Lack of availability of keys.

Maximum doesn’t know about anything outside of raids. Watched his podcast yesterday and he had zero knowledge on any of the subjects they talked about other than the raid.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s not a problem with the system then.
And it’s currently not setup the way he described, hence your current experience holds no bearing were it the case.

Blizzard won’t listen to players like you because that almost killed the game back in bfa/shadowlands, at least.

catering to the 0.1% is the death of this game

1 Like

The game’s always dying for reason X that player currently dislikes WOW. All hail Everquest.

2 Likes

A fair compromise, we can move KSH up to 2600 or 2700 also if that makes you feel better as well. You have to be a hero to conquer all the affixes kind of thing.

You think he focused on anything else during the race?

Im pretty sure faux would be completely fine with that. KSH should actually be 3k in my personal opinion since it’s put in the same league as Cutting edge.

2 Likes

Used to be able to, now can’t. They made it harder at the same time as moving the rewards back. Compounding problem

Not opposed to elevating KSH.

There’s a gulf between tangible rewards and title (that most will never see, it’s also limited in how many people can get it.)

3 Likes

Mythic track isn’t even remotely close to this.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Let the very elite, top-tier players have the most exclusive titles, portals, maybe even an additional mount for reaching KSH versus KSM and it’s not just a recolor?

You used to be able to do Naxx or Sunwell?

Naxx that so few guilds saw, that Blizzard reused for WOTLK? that Naxx?

Or what about Heroic LK 25 that lived until cataclysm release on some servers?

1 Like

No, they shouldn’t, if you cannot play at the level required to farm them then maybe you just shouldn’t have myth track gear.

1 Like