Gilded crests Should be dropping from 7's or 8's

I think this is actually completely false. Having them drop from 7’s or 8’s would mean you still have to do 7’s or 8’s. If we did it your way then you could farm runed at level 4 to upgrade stuff to 626. I think your way is a bigger snoozefest.

7’s and 8’s are pretty easy

1 Like

If you are an above average player with good gear sure, if you are not they are not. You are 4/10 on mythic bosses yet have not timed a 9. Im not personally attacking you or questioning your skill, im just saying why do you think that is?

Yes, but they are in line with the Court/Queen difficulty in terms of timing a 7 or 8 IMO. Seems reasonable. Court and Queen heroic offer Gilded.

S1 DF was harder than this, just like S1 BFA.

S1 SL was also hard. (Forget how hard it was.)

According to the records, you ended at +20 / 21, so that would be like reaching +10/11 at the very end.

1 Like

Not from what I’ve seen in forums and other areas. People have been turned away from M+ because of the difficulty this tier, allegedly. Even so, there’s always going to be some break point where they have to set it and there will be those that think it’s too high or too low.

The other part is that the upgrade system in place is better for progression, because I imagine heroic would stop at 619 with yours and then you’d have to replace all your slots with 1 vault a week while sitting on crests if you’re just an M+ player. You could supplement with crafted but that’s limited, too. Overlapped tiers isn’t a bad system, it’s just the access to crests that is bothering people.

1 Like

Why do we need HERO VAULT… from key levels 7, 8, and 9… that already drop hero at end of dungeon?!?

NOT EVEN 6/6 HERO VAULT! How pathetic?

2 Likes

People who don’t read and think that a +7 this season is the same as a +7 from 2 years ago, don’t know about the changes to M0 or Heroic, and in general don’t pay attention to what’s going on.

I don’t know why you would think +7-8 are in line with queen difficulty?

Should be harder than M Ulgrax which I would place harder than +10.

Some people actually complained that getting less gear, slower, and having to do more for it is somehow good. Obv devs of the game want to trickle feed.

Honestly I’d be ok with this too.

If the penalty is to do more lower ones I’d be glad to since atm we’re helping some stragglers get ksm

1 Like

Should we or should we not let Lord Maximus the greatest WoW Twitch celebrity known to man design WoW and implement these changes is the real question!?!

No. Gilded crests are not supposed to be easy to obtain.

1 Like

gonna agree with op. getting gilded crests sucks right now.

you think M Ulgrax is harder than a +10? strong disagree

Then we’re right back to “M+ is the only gearing that matters”. Which has driven so many people away from the game, already.

Not sure if you know this but your guild has 141 wipes on Heroic Ansurek before first kill.

If there’s no runed cap you’re effectively at Gilded cap. You don’t see the problem with that? It’s like the whole situation with everyone being 3/8 champion instantly from Delves…it makes it to where Myth gear is all that is of any consequence…

4 mythic raid, before doing 9 key is INSANE!!! Blizzard/microsfot is just being greedy this season… they want to slow people down as much as possible w/o losing subs…

Hopefully they’re losing subs, and will realize how bad this decision was.

1 Like

Except it isnt. The only way to reliably obtain myth track loot right now is mythic raiding. Outside of that you must complete a 10 for 1 a week.

3 Likes

If Joe blogs is gonna do 200 +2s to get that, what is the issue?

1 Like