Gilded crests Should be dropping from 7's or 8's

I love playing Frostpunk, but I’m not about to suggest they take the temperature mechanic from Primalist Future and redesign all of WoW around it.

I’d quit. That event was trash.

Indeed. And so many have quit WoW because of M+.

Really m+ should be walled off.

And these last few years we just pretend that normal raid gear is irrelevant.

Although with the on-going skill crisis, we can pretend that it’s just as good as heroic because gilded crests are too hard to obtain.

Why is hero track upgrade with hero crests equal to champion track upgraded with hero crests lol.

Then we have hero track upgraded with gilded crests not equal to mythic track upgraded with gilded crests.

apparently, that’s the correct definition. but why is the question…

Yup. Repeating what I said earlier in the thread:

3 Likes

I’m on board with that.

That I would be 100% on board with and bridges the gap more than just making gilded drop from +8’s.

I was under the assumption the upgrades would decrease accordingly, so it doesn’t do that at all.

First of all only 1-5% of the playerbase clearing 9 keys and less than 1% clearing 10 keys is absurd…

They are lucky more people have not already quit.

1 Like

What is a small number of people doing the M+ that gives Mythic gear a tragedy, but a small number of people doing the raids that give Mythic gear OK?

2 Likes

i would wager its because mythic raiding takes 20 people and each boss drops 2-3 times more loot and at myth track verses no M+ key dropping any myth track loot except for vaults once a week.

Okay, so we can make m+ 10 harder than queen ansurek but easier than Ulgrax.

Which is kind of hard because Queen Ansurek is harder than Ulgrax.

Eh, I disagree. This just means people farm the lowest content to get the requisite crests like S1 DF, just get all your hero pieces from raid and delve then farm easy keys for runed crests. Snoozing through trivial content week over week instead of challenging yourself sounds like kind of bad design. The overlapping ilvl on tiers provides incentive to keep the gear and allows you to raise in power while working on replacements.

IMO this is the least enjoyable M+ season I’ve ever experienced. The rewards are less, the key push requirements are higher, and the tuning is worse.

I MISS SHADOWLANDS M+. It was fun, engaging and rewarding. Even DF M+ system was better… TWW is total crap.

2 Likes

Nvm looked it up, so yeah one piece would cost me 30 guilded and what’s the weekly cap? Wow so 360 atm man how much do you get from a +9?

Anyway I think overtime they will make it easier to upgrade later on in the season as that always seems to be a thing.

Sounds like you didn’t experience many seasons.

I’ve been top 1% in every season since S1 of Shadowlands, minus S1 of DF when I took a break from WoW.

I think they 100% missed the mark on adding Fort/Tyrannical on +10’s

1 Like

I remind you the thread is suggesting that Gilded crests drop from 7’s, which would be even more of “snoozing through trivial content”. :wink:

1 Like