Gilded crests Should be dropping from 7's or 8's

Where do people even get these numbers from? You need to also remember that we are still early in the season and we are all basically capped on the lower crests. Once we get to 619 iLVL with some class and dungeon tuning we will be fine to farm M9.

I just went through some random keys at the untimed M9 range and you can find people who are still 605 iLVL trying to do an M9. Some players just need to wait a few weeks, farm some more M7 and heroic raid, get some more crests and upgrade to 619 first.

I’d be equally happy with your suggestion. I don’t plan to go Myth (currently) so this works for me.

1 Like

Yes!> I dont understand why this is so complicated.

No, it doesn’t. I don’t care either way but everyone’s opinion is equally valuable and I’m pretty sure he’d agree with me on this :wink:

He wants to think of himself as 95 percentile and he can’t time 9’s.

Perception always trumps truth with these ppl.

The truth is probably closer to… I time 10’s… they’re challenging and unforgiving of mistakes and deaths but very lenient on the actual timer… and I’m NOT a top 10% wow player anymore… maybe top 15-20% tops… which makes op just another Max Mediocrity no matter how much he’d like to portray himself as a Billy Badass

I dont think ANYONE here is feeling entitled, you are fabricating a stance that does not exist in my post. Asking for gilded to drop in an 8 instead of a 9 is not entitled, you still need to do the 8 and time it for efficient gilded. Im so tired of people who are just in a slightly better spot either because of their meta class or their guild situation think they are soo much better than anyone else.

I dont think of myself as anything, I have an infant and a fulltime job and I cant devote the time to the game that I once could. I know this for a fact though people who think they are better than others are often lacking.

2 Likes

Also remember these guilds actively cheat and their opinion means nothing.

Just remember when someone did the math on the then new ‘heart of azeroth’ that would take 5 years to max. They changed then. One of the few times they ever had.

Why does his opinion trump anyone else’s?

What’s hilarious is that he’s quite literally the only person in the world who is “pay to win”. :joy:

4 Likes

the fact that they nerfed it to only needing one web was a massive nerf.B

ITT: The usual forum elitists are mad that the actual, skilled elites above them don’t support their exclusionary, gatekeeping views.

1 Like

Because he is better than anyone on the forums who is saying “its a skill issue” “just git gud” etc… so saying things like that carries no weight.

1 Like

Whenever people want to nerf stuff, it’s usually centered around their own personal skill level. Example, the above.

Dropping down myth track vault to a +4.

Tanks brick ara-kara with the first pull, instead of taking maybe a +1.

But really it depletes because people fail at mechanics on the last boss after arriving there with like 5 mins to spare.

You can conservatively pull most 10s.

He literally pays other people a salary to play the game for him.

3 Likes

Im not here to debate his merits, but you dont end up as the raid leader of the top guild in the WORLD while not being one of the best players in the world.

1 Like

Got to have full timed 2 chests 12s to get into a 10 now and at least 5/8 Mythic sorry lol

That’s like saying the NYT film critic should get an Academy Award for film direction.

1 Like

Are you saying he doesnt play his character in raids on the push to world firsts?

Just release the cap on Runed Crests so the average player can get enough ilvl to do 9’s.

Gilded isnt the problem and they are fine on 9’s…it’s progression for the season.

Getting 90 Runed a week is just so low.

1 Like