Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

even if you are being 100% truthful here, your constant goal post moving and information inconsistencies are giving you a real bad look.

Who’s “we”?

I’ve never seen this type of abuse and I have a huge sample size of runs using RDF on ever type of character. Tanks, Healer, and DPS.

Just a reminder :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Right? That’s what I’m saying. I still hold firm that this kid does not even play cata. It started out as THE MAJORITY of runs he’s getting kicked for DPS. Then it changed to “Premades are trolling”, then it changed to “not understanding buffs”. Then it changed to 25% of his runs he’s getting kicked, then back to 50%. Kids all over the place.

I mean, he still hasn’t posted on his pally…

Are you guys all saying there is 100% no votekick abuse going on? That all votekicks are reasonable? Thats the issue im bringing up here because i just went into heroics after meeting the ilvl check to get kicked for low dps.

NOBODY said no votekick abuse is going on. We are saying that it’s SO RARE that it’s a non issue.

NOBODY not a single time said ALL VOTEKICKS ARE REASONABLE. We said that the 30 min debuff is reasonable and REQUIRED.

We ALL still want to see this pally of yours by the way.

1 Like

This is Vizual - This is my Pally btw. See it’s not hard to do.

1 Like

You cant speak for everyone. I say your experience is coming from a veteran you said yourself you got 6 characters. I dont have gold to buy gear on the AH. How am i suppose to get more dps outside of improving my rotation and doing heroics for justice points? Is classic not for inexperienced players?

And this is my warrior… (Vizual) still waiting to see your pally

And this is my shaman… still waiting to see your pally

Toxic community

And my other warrior. I’m still waiting to see your pally. Show us, prove you’re not a liar.

Guess u guys are all Dr Disrespect supporters.

1 Like

Who’s gaslighting who again? lol

You’re sad kid. Go to bed.

Like I said 2 hours ago. It was pretty obvious you were a liar right from the jump. Thank you for confirming it for all of us to see.

I’m trying to bring up an issue and u guys are just personally attacking me. You guys support votekick abuse because it’s the lesser evil. I am saying the system needs to be tweaked. Toxic community

1 Like

We are attacking your clear and obvious lies. It was obvious right from the start you were full of BS.

WE didn’t come here telling LIES. That was YOU. So any hurt feelings you got, or feelings of being attacked… that’s all your fault.

This is the reason why devs took so long to listen to the community. The community is so toxic everything has to be taken with maximum skepticism and abuse must be met with such heavy handedness.

1 Like