Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

How are new characters suppose to improve their dps with gear? My rotation is not perfect and I am working on that, but I can’t reach exalted without getting a tabard and doing heroics. Justice points through heroics seems like the only route for me? This is analogous to years of experience required for an entry level job.

You’re not getting kicked for 11-15k dps. We know you’re lying about that. So either tell us REALLY what your dps is or just stop replying.

You’re BSing us somewhere.

You get justice points from the level 85 non heroic dungeons as well.

The above or AH are good starts, many items for entry are pretty cheap at this point.

There are target dummies that can help you without relying on others.

As I stated before, I feel like we are not hearing the full story. I’ve grouped with many new characters that did less than stellar dps and never seen someone attempt to kick them.

Well I just gave you the last two instances I was kicked and having been desereted and waiting in dps queue, I have not done many runs on my ret paladin. I think you are just a firm supporter of this votekick system and I am trying to dissuade you and Blizzard of that by providing while not verbatim examples of what happened to me. They are truly summaries of what happened from my point of view. And from that alone i think its unreasonable this deserter status is absolute for DPS. As a tank or healer w/ a shorter q I understand, but the long waits as dps? Thats unreasonable.

I’m a firm supporter of truth and not BS. And you pal, are FULL of BS. Tell you what, let’s put one of my doubts to bed. Reply to this on your 85 paladin.

No matter what I say you will be a skeptic and hypocritical while you post on your level 80 priest. Whatever I say you will call BS and diminish my authenticity. Fact of the matter is unreasonable kicks happen especially to new characters and like I said its unreasonable.

My priest is 85 this just has not updated. Make a level 1 on pagal and ill message you to prove it. I, unlike you, are not a liar.

And I knew you didn’t have an 85 pally. Probably don’t even play Cata. Get out of here you troll.

Yeah players like you make this game worse.

Prove me wrong, post on your 85 pally. Simple as that.

You’re the one who came on here, lied about literally EVERYTHING, and now you’re saying players like me make the game worse. That’s cute.

You are just trying to distract people from the main issue at hand by personally attacking me.

Post on your 85 pally.

You are just trying to doxx me in-game to harrass me. That is a reportable offense. Like I said, you make the game worse.

And like I said, you’re full of crap and a troll. Get out of here with your nonsense.

You personally attack people while dismissing the issue they are trying to bring up.

Nope, I’m pointing out that you’re a liar and you made up a situation to try and cause drama on the forums. I’m dismissing your BS that’s it. And literally everything you said is BS.

The main issue is absolute deserter for all votekicks is unreasonable and unfair. I was a victim and am now being personally attacked because they don’t agree with my opinion.

Hey look at that it finally updated - Told you I’m 85. See unlike you… I’m not a liar.

Being personally attacked again because you don’t agree with my experiences and opinion that deserter for all votekicks is unreasonable, especially to dps.

I believe you, look at the clowns replying to your thread, unfortunately we have to play with these scrubs. Their entire identity revolves around their parse performance and their massive ego’s it’s nauseating.

1 Like