Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

This right here doesn’t make me believe your story.

That dps is fine for a heroic dungeon, I have yet to see a dps that is doing 11k to 14k dps getting kicked out of a heroic dungeon for “low” dps. The only times I would see a dps getting kicked because of low dps would be like they are just afking or not pulling their weight, you are not afking and you are pulling your weight so this begs the question WHY you are being kicked?

Unless you are intentionally leaving out details as to why you are being kicked, I dont think I will believe your story.

Read up a few posts from him. He said he was kicked from a dungeon for not healing good, but nobody died. And in the VERY next sentence in the same post, he said the Tank didn’t pop cooldowns and died, and blamed him and that’s why he was kicked.

Dude can’t even get his story right from one sentence to the next lol.

You must live in AZ

Have you tried

1. Learning your Rotation?
  2. gemming and enchanting your gear?
  3. Not going afk?
  4. reforging your gear?
  5. watching youtube videos on your class,spec,rotation?
  6. actually wearing the proper armor for you class to get that 5% buff?

Nope don’t live here… and THIS (116 degrees) is why lol. I’m here for work.

lol yea but its nice 9 months of year

I have been kicked for the worst reasons as well. I have been kicked for simply stopping and drinking to get mana, and next thing i know, i’m out with a debuff…I have persnoally seen many pple get kicked for low dps, and even for the reason of being from a server the tank didnt like, so YES, pple ARE abusing this feature and Blizz should take action with this issue!

It’s only that hot in the cities like Phoenix and Tucson because of all the blacktop roads etc. Once you get out of the cities it’s still hot but much less. I live about 60 miles south of Tucson and I don’t have air conditioning and am fine with just a fan.

What’s that to the rest of the world?

Oh, 46, yeah that’s pretty hot good day for a barbie honestly.

Interesting take from a rotating alt w/1 whole post. Mmhmmm.

Low dps =/= 14K so let’s stop pretending that this entire post is not some made up trolled fabrication because OP didn’t get enough attention as a child.

But but but we were told this never happens!!??? It’s a “falacy” lol

This is clearly Cracksnaks alt.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the community being toxic. No one likes a liar and unless you tell the real story, you’re gonna keep getting attacked and it’s not gonna stop. People have already picked apart your story multiple times and you continue to act like you’re the victim, why continue?

i like laying down does that make me a “liar”???

Yeah each time I am complaining its about a separate instance. Someone who has access to my character/instance history/chat logs/kick history could corroborate my story, but they are not gonna do that because they respect my privacy.

You guys think human nature is infallible and that this system is without flaws. Shame on you.

Let me give you another example, but this time I was not on the receiving end. I finally got my alt rdruid’s gear to about 360 and have a better understanding of the rotation. I queue’d into Deadmines and got dropped into a group right before the Scarecrow robot (I do not know his name). The group bragged about kicking the previous healer for being “bad”. We finished the boss encounter with one person dead and I barely made it through and do you know why? THIS GROUP DIDN’T HAVE SOMEONE IN A VEHICLE TO REPEL THE FIRE ELEMENTALS. They blamed the healer for being bad when they did not do the mechanics correctly. UNJUSTIFIED VOTEKICK ABUSE.

So you’ve been doing heroic RAIDS on your druid and are just now getting an understanding of the “rotation”?

Honestly do you ever NOT lie?

No, it’s just everybody KNOWS you’re a liar. None of us think that the vote to kick system has NEVER been abused. However, you’ve lied about literally every BS story you’ve posted. So nothing you say is taken seriously.

I take everything he says super CERAL!!!

You definitely take me seriously. Over 300 replies in this thread and you are half of them calling me a liar. You are the real liar. You know deep down this system gets abused on the daily and you have either perpetrated it or were a victim.

You say I don’t have a 85 paladin, yet I have given intricate details of the dungeons no other non-player can give. You are the real liar pushing an agenda.

I take nothing you SAY seriously. Because you’re a proven liar.

I just call out your lies every time I see them. It just so happens that everything you say… is a lie.

What have I lied about? Of the two of us, I’m not the one who has been caught by MULTIPLE people on this thread in lies.

I’m currently leveling my 12th 85 level character (Another paladin). And I’ve still YET to be kicked a single time in any dungeon. I’ve also yet to see anybody kicked for unjust reasons. The only time I see people kicked are if they are toxic, afk/leeching, or clearly a bot. That’s it.

Bro this one time, Chase Elliot the NASCAR driver for Joe Gibbs racing got this horrible migrane. It was so bad that there was no way he was going to finish the race. I had pit passes that day and I was wearing my iRacing shirt. So clearly I’m a pro sim racer. Well the Joe Gibbs team saw me and asked if I wanted to finish the race. I knew I could win because it was at my fav track Charlotte Motor speedway. So of course I said yes.

Chase had to take off his fire suit, and helm and give it to me. It smelled kinda bad, almost like day old broccoli. Thankfully Chase and I are about the same size so we only had to make minor adjustments in the car. Well needless to say, I had some ground to make up. But thankfully 2 cautions came out and I got the wave around both times unlapping me from the field. Then I worked my way up from 32nd to 5th by the end of the race. It was amazing.

See… just because somebody says something… even if they give intricate details, does not make it true. Just like everything you say… the above was an obvious lie that even the must gullible people would not fall for.

I’m not pushing any agenda, you’re LITERALLY the one trying to push an agenda by telling lies…

You are what makes this community terrible. Look at this wall of lies. A walking hypocrite. I bet you votekick abuse more than anyone in this thread.

Okay. I get it now. You are so against my stance that you focus on character assassination because you yourself are a perpetrator of votekick abuse. You love this system because you can votekick without any repercussions.

No, it’s not character assassination, it’s simply pointing out that you’re a liar and making crap up. Who’s your 360 item level druid? What’s their name. If you’re doing heroic raids, let’s check him out in warcraft logs