Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

You lie an awful lot.

I just got kicked cuz they said I wasnt doing enough healing but no one died lmao. Pally tank no damage mit cds and blaming me. Community is thumbs down see above comments.

You guys are proclaming no unjust votekicking happens. YOU guys are the liars.

1 Like

How is this thread still active

No one really believe any of this :horse: :poop: nor cares.

Depending on class spirit=hit. But an arcane mage has 0 reason to go after spirit.

I don’t think anyone would say that people don’t “unjustly votekick” but there are two things I think most people would agree on.

1. What constitutes “unjust” is subjective and not measurable in a meaningful way. It’s a matter of opinion and perspective, and unless we were there we won’t have much idea of what happened.

2. Even when agreeing on something that was unjust happening, it’s exceptionally small as a general occurrence. If something IS happening frequently, there is almost certainly more to the story than what is being said.

Or he’s just a flat out liar…

Spoiler alert… he’s a flat out liar.

1 Like

First you say this… Notice the statement (no one died). But then…

Suggesting that the tank… died. If no one died… then how did the tank… die. Bro you lie so damn often that you can’t even get your story right from LITERALLY one sentence to the next.

I’ll just put this here so you can’t edit your post again like you have in the past when you were caught in a lie.

1 Like

Is it possible you can stream on discord some of your dungeon runs?

Sounds like you are a bad healer and got kicked deservingly.

I’m not sure what this has to do with my comment exactly.

You don’t see how that applies here? Weird.

Why are you arguing with someone that agrees with you? If you wanna flame go flame elsewhere.

You specifically replied to my comment saying you don’t see what it has to do with your comment.

I was telling you how it applied to your comment…

You quoted me in an attempt to flame the OP, and it had nothing to do with what I said. I said IF it is true. You don’t need to then reiterate on top of that your belief the OP is lying, it is not relevant to the comment, because there’s already an IF statement.

Don’t quote me if you want to call him a liar. I don’t care about your desire to flame.

And I don’t care that you don’t care. See how that works?

Cool. Then you can move on. Have a nice day.

It’s 116 degrees out… not possible to have a nice day.

1 Like

This entire thread is an example of how toxic this community is. People cannot be entrusted with unregulated votekicks. This system needs to be changed.

Says the compulsive liar who can’t even get his story right from LITERALLY one sentence to the next in the same post. :man_facepalming:

1 Like