Getting kicked in dungeons for low DPS

Basically the same what?

Same dps as the other guy

So you’re saying she was doing 11k-15k dps and got kicked for doing low DPS? Why lie about something like that?

We all know that didn’t happen. No shot that is why she got kicked. 11k-15k dps is perfectly fine, nobody is going to get kicked for that. Did she cause a wipe? Did she stand next to the tank and let an add hit her and blow up on her and wipe the group?

100% there is more to the story if she truely did 11k-15k dps.

Sure be the duche and dont believe me. I dont care. I have no reason or need to convince the forum gate keeper. The fact is i know her dps was low. No one openly said a damm thing about it, but without warning or question, they kicked her. This happened multiple times even though she was actively playing and trying. Shes not that good, but bosses and trash were dying just fine. Zero wipes. You just cant handle how toxic the community here really is,yet your actively participating in that toxic behavior. Get out of my way if you dont believe me. Others will. I believe them as well and Blizzard needs to punish your kind on here. Either remove VTK or completely remove RDF. Its really that simple.

1 Like

It’s not even that people believe it’s too low, it’s just that whenever people see that little panel come up they almost instinctively click Yes.

The reason could be a;dkjfa;lsdjfa;lskjfd;akjfd and most people would just click it.

This is why the deserter penalty is unwarranted because it can be used to grief.

At this point I’d really rather they just get rid of it completely. It’s better for the guilty to get away than for the innocent to be punished, so to speak.

2 Likes

I played a sub rogue in retail Cata and got kicked for low DPS all the time, despite being the main source of interrupts and reacting appropriately to all the mechanics.

It was a constant fight over DPS this, DPS that…eventually I just stopped doing dungeons on that character.

Majority would be 51% of his runs or more. Lets not change the definition of majority to suit your needs now.

Though technically it is a majority by the rules, but I think most would use the term to reference a number higher than 51%. I am not changing anything to suit any need, so your smoke and mirrors deflection won’t work with me.

Let’s go w/your technical definition though. If you are getting kicked for 51% + of your runs, there is more going on than “low DPS” and everyone knows it. Sure, some folks get kicked for low DPS, but it is not as widespread as it is being let on.

I am not buying the OP’s thoughts on this one single bit. If he/she were to say it happens 10% of the time or maybe 15% I’d be inclined but “51%” + no. Especially since they have changed the story multiple times.

aahh nope, try again lol

If you want to be technical, it’s greater than 50%, not necessarily as high as 51%. 50.001% would be the majority of all runs.

Not that I don’t understand what “you mean” by majority, but since terms like “technical definition” are being thrown about, it might be worthwhile being accurate.

:woman_shrugging:

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen people just automatically click Accept when the window pops up, without thinking about it. It feels like this happens a lot in fact I have seen some completely nonsense kicks

4 Likes

Majority would be 50.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his runs. Lets not change the definition of majority to suit your needs now.

i don’t think you are going to get much relief on here because the crapy mentality of the player base is the issue causing the kick abuse. and what do you get when you post on the forum? crapy mentality of the player base lol maybe the best course of action is to just make a support ticket. at least then you get your issue logged in some way .

Stick with it I’m sure it isn’t personal.

This post was a joke, right? Because of the posts above it?

I really hope so. But I’m not sure, because I’ve seen some CRAZYYYYYY derails from semantics.

2 Likes

No, people on the forums are like that.

This was the greatest thread I have had the pleasure of reading. The OP is clearly high on coke and lying through the skin of his teeth.

Probably exaggerating, but this is a real problem.

Is it though? How often are you getting kicked from groups? I’ve still YET to be kicked or have yet to see with my own eyes any kick abuse.

I have been kicked once…not for low dps but I decided I had enough of all the “short cuts” that didn’t do anything but make the dungeon longer.
I said my peace, made it quite clear it was beyond useless, and I was fully expecting a kick – they did and didn’t look back. Other than that - it is RARE.