Getting kicked from AV!

Can I bet a negative time?

Always a new low.

1 Like

If reading AV threads offends you, stop reading them. Gatekeeping is a bigger d-move than posting the 3,000th AV thread of the week.

3 Likes

Found your problem.

2 Likes

Well, if I’m asked to leave, I’ll screenshot immediately.

1 Like

I get the GK issue now. I apologized and deleted it.

As far as stopping to read AV threads…its kinda hard. I’m not offended, either. Just annoyed. They even hijacked the alliteration post with AV stuff.

They pay the same subscription fee that you do.

2 Likes

If only Blizz had actual GMs non of this crap would fly.

6 Likes

Whitemane is great.

Suspicion levels rising.

3 Likes

So was Germany in '38.

2 Likes

Godwin detected!

I swear if there was a drinking game on this forum about how people managed to compare even the most harmless thing to those german guys, well none of us would be here right now.

They’re using the chat ban system to their advantage. Blizz isn’t changing this- this is how it works in HotS, if you get enough reports against you regardless of the reason, you eat an auto silence.

Blizz doesn’t want to do their own job at moderating, so they’re letting players do it. It basically ruined HotS since all it takes is some trolls to ruin the game for another player.

2 Likes

When you get mass reported you get taken out of the game, get a message about being silenced, and log back into AV. Just the same as if you DC and log back in you’re still in the same instance.

Have to be DC’d for awhile for the game to remove you.

So I’m unsure how people are getting “kicked” from AV.

I doubt anything will be done against the silence abusers because Blizz doesn’t care enough to, but at least you can appeal

1 Like

Okay so i was about to post the same thing, i joined an av and i wasn’t doing anything really wrong, the premade failed to pull drek, so all i said was “wow even with an exploit, horde wiped you guys” funny thing is they lost it when i said that and started saying how they had sex with my mum and sister and everything yet im the one that got silenced…? i didn’t even reply to them LOL

Next thing you know i’m offline, can’t log back in because it says “character is already online”, by the time i get back on, i’m still in the av but i literally cannot type because my account is completely “silenced” only annoying part is not being able to find groups so i said they owe me a day of gametime since i couldn’t even message people saying INV

i mean i guess i deserve it for throwing chirps at them but it was hilarious, the silence thing was irritating and i couldn’t even post on forums until i opened a ticket which they responded with this

" Nalimua
After a careful investigation of your account warning, we have agreed to remove the silence found being placed on the WoW account.

This change has already been put into effect, and should now be able to talk again in-game.

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies (which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing World of Warcraft. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject."

would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject… lmao.

3 Likes

there you go for the premade people trying to pretend people are making this up to draw less attention to themselves actually doing this! 58 gnome now instead of undead!

1 Like

Joining an A.V. match as a 58…

I right click reported the ones who whispered me and then I made a ticket, along with my appeal. This happened to another guildy today. He screenshoted the group but it was different people, not whitemane.

3 Likes