Getting disconnect after using a flight path

I keep getting disconnect as soon as I take a step after landing at a flight master anywhere in Shadowlands (have not tested it in other zones/expansions). Anyone else having this problem?

46 Likes

Same for me, just started too. Whenever I fly and land the moment I take a step I get disconnected. Seems like a weird bug.

6 Likes

Im having the same problem since 9.1 and its getting really irritating.

14 Likes

The only flight path I’ve had this issue with, and multiple times, is Sinfall. This occurs on my DH as that is the only character I’ve played on since 9.1 launched.

3 Likes

I have experienced this as well. I suspect they’re aware and working on a fix.

Any flight point, across multiple characters.

1 Like

i am having this issue as well on every character. it also happens if i jump off a cliff and land strangly but that onely happens on the demon hunter.

4 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue. I have to wait like 5 seconds before moving.

2 Likes

Not sure if any of you have tried this, but I cleared the WoW cache and also had an update for allthethings addon to apply. I did this and haven’t dc’d on a flight again.

1 Like

I freaked out a little thinking it was just me DCing every single time I got off a flight master path, it’s annoying ngl.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing this as well, it’s very significant in Sinfall but I also got it in Oribos, Maldraxxus and between the maw and korthia.
As venthyr I tried to use door of shadows right after landing and while that works just fine, as soon as I start walking, I get disconnected.
I haven’t been able to find a pattern. I also tried to scan an repair the game but that didn’t do anything.

3 Likes

Did you find a fix ive had the same issue since the patch?

2 Likes

This happened before and after a fresh install of windows and wow.

2 Likes

Same issue here

1 Like

I am also having this issue.

1 Like

I too am having this issue…although it is only happening with my DH which is Venthyr. When I play my Fury Warrior, which is Necrolord (hit 45 renown with him first) there is ZERO disconnects. So far it is only happening when flying in SL and on my DH which happens to be Venthyr and have never had a button saying ‘reconnect’…so go figure, at least Blizzard isn’t singling me out.

2 Likes

Same with my, only happening on my DH (kyrian). My hunter, no issues, my druid, no issues. Same addons and such.

3 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue - both flight paths & anima gateways. Getting pretty old now having to constantly reconnect - hopefully they address this soon.

1 Like

Okay so it’s only disconnecting me on my DH every time I get off the flight master and move, any other class it doesn’t DC. I hope this gets a quick fix because it’s getting annoying having to reconnect everytime I use it.

6 Likes

having same issue but its’ only on DH

2 Likes

having same issue on DH alt

2 Likes