Getting disconnected on landing

Getting disconnected on landing either in a landing of flight point or in theatre of pain dungeon landing between platforms. Started happening from the recent build

4 Likes

I am also having this issue. Every flight path I take I disconnect when I land. It is awful.

2 Likes

Yep, its pretty awful. Whoever is seeing this problem please comment to get some traction on this.

I’m getting the flight path disconnect issue as well, several people have mentioned experiencing the issue as well in Getting disconnect after using a flight path.
For the folks here, could you confirm what on what class you’re getting this issue ? From the other thread it seems only Demon Hunters are affected. If we can find a pattern that might help Blizzard on the troubleshooting.
Side note: I tried clearing my cache but that didn’t do anything.

I’m having a similar issue. Only seems to occur when flying to Heart of the Forest from Oribos, and doesn’t happen until I move after landing. I can land and stand there, but the instant I move I am disconnected. I haven’t observed this in any other flight path.

DH constantly DCing here too :raising_hand_woman:

Ive had several fp disconnects on my druid. I attributed it to the servers being how they have for the last couple of years until I saw this thread.
I also get dc’d when I jump from somewhere high and swap to cat form right before hitting the ground sometimes. Gotta get those last second moonfires out :rofl:

I get disconnected between flight points

1 Like

yes, it has been happening to my dh regardless where I fly, sometimes I don’t get DC flying from the maw to korthia but it sometimes happens too

I’m getting the issue almost constantly but one of my friend who also plays DH hasn’t gotten the bug once. She is renown 37 though and therefore doesn’t have Shadowland Flying unlocked. Can folks here confirm if they have flying unlocked or not ? That might help Blizzard to pin point the problem.

I filed a ticket with support and they pointed me to this article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/292151
So I guess they’re aware of it, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I’ve also been getting randomly d/c’d on landing or after being summoned.

Same, any flight path, as soon as i move after landing, the first step. after jumping too, sometimes. like if i jump off a cliff, and move after landing, DC.

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? Or has blizzard responded anywhere?

Been going on for a year at least but yeah, getting worse lately. Used to happen a lot when trying to start a pet battle. When you log back on, usually get a notice in bottom right of screen to check out your toy collection. Should be enough clues for someone to fix it, but guess it’s low priority.

1 Like