Getting a third dwarf race, oh boy

And your point of view lacks perspective. Anyone invested enough in the game to be posting on the forums might be susceptible to getting hyped for Man’ari or Night Warrior stuff. I like that stuff, too. But they don’t move boxes. Allied Races exist to sell the game to people who aren’t as invested as we are. They are, by definition, relatively low effort additions. You could add a dozen of them for the investment of resources it would take to create something from scratch. And because of that value, that’s the only reason the concept was invested in.

There can never be enough bearded ladies.

1 Like

Yeah, all those people who bought the game for Dark Iron and Mechagnomes.

1 Like

Were you not around for the whole crying madness;

I bought this game thinking I could play -race- but it didnt say I first need to play -not race- to max level to unlock the race I want!1

Everybody unlocked them, leveled them, tried on their heritage set, then never logged into them again. A few PvPers went Dark Iron because it was bis but yeah, it’s not like anybody took their nelf/human/orc main and changed them.

Exception is velf because pretty new belf on alliance.

And Vulpera because we’re the best and cutest race :dracthyr_uwu: Obviously

1 Like

And then they got off of the forums and paid for their race transfer. Or quit after having bought the box.

Except for during holiday mount farming!

I mean it makes sense in context, since the expansion takes place in Khaz Algar, but I agree with you on that point. It’s especially egregious since the horde still doesn’t have playable ogres. All you need is a Kul Tiran reskin at this point and they still won’t do it.

1 Like

Kul’tiran bombed so I can’t imagine ogres doing well but that didn’t stop them with diaperbots.

2 Likes

:newspaper_roll: Bad fox don’t call them that! T_T
I won several first places with a mechagnome on Trial of Style. It’s hard-mode for sure but they CAN be done well!

Ogres have lore going way back into RTS games, which is why people love them so much. Kultiras has always been mentioned but never shown and not any text had ever hinted to them being uh… well fed. The guys I actually dont mind much. They fit a fantasy trope. The women however I can’t deal with. But thats probably cause I have weight issues myself and just… yea.

I always vote for them out of pity. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Come on… this looks good admit it.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/sparkbell

Oh, funny, I’ve been using the same thing. :dracthyr_love_animated: Weapon matches rather nicely.

1 Like

I want so many Vulpera… but running out of space.

I’m holding onto ‘Titan’ to be my Paladin.

1 Like

Watch them have the most OP racial in existence and have everyone sing a different song and tune last minute.

You’d think that. But you don’t see Mechagnomes everywhere either. Their racials are pretty darn good.

No pvp utility. There’s a reason why Dwarf and human are on the top of that list.

My Earthen will be named “Tuskarrwhen”

I mean, if you’re old school, Orcs and Dwarves are kinda the main thing. Now, you gonna have Dwarves with your Orcs. That should be nice.

Earthen might be an indicator the expansion will have more ARs.

Get ready. Night Orcs are coming. ´´O.O´´

I would have really loved to see them add Tuskarr instead, and then see no one play them. This is the way.