Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

That you personally find interesting*

You got a whole year to go through. If you don’t like this months then move on.

3 Likes

Helms were on there first.

You can’t just opt-in for sharding…it’s automatic?

This just happened to me. Completed a bunch of tasks, got up to 900. Completed the PvP WQ for 1000k, once it registered the count reset and I was left with 100 from the PvP WQ. Everything else reset.

i would like to be able to buy things from the post but it just keeps telling me server connection error

I am stuck at 900, did the weekly world gathering world quests, and show some love to fallen dragons, both complete with no Travel Points.

Also did the siege on dragonbane keep, which did not even credit for completion.

ok now it works i was able to buy stuff they fixed it

I am so loving this! There’s something for everyone to earn the Tender, and it seems as if you just play, you’ll earn something. I love this idea, and it gives those that don’t enjoy doing an activity tons of other ways to earn the Tender. I can’t give enough praise for this!

3 Likes

So… is it possible to get all the items each month or will we have to make tough choices?

you don’t have to do everything to cap currency

he’s saying the devs should have turned on sharding so there’s not 100 players crowding the NPC

You can’t but you can pick one item to carry over to next month.

I’m operating under the assumption this month’s rewards have a lot of pink and flowers because it’s February and they’re being seasonally appropriate.

5 Likes

The trading post has a Celestial Steed right, will that be flyable in Dragonflight? If so, will the legacy Celestial Steed work as well? I ask because I already have the Celestial Steed

‘Collector’s Cache’ is broken. It says, “Visit the Trading Post in Ogrimmar to collect your rewards!” I go to the location in Ogrimmar, right click the ‘Collector’s Cache chest’ and It gives me nothing.

I just checked out some of the trading post. I don’t mind it. As long as there was other ways to achieve completing the monthly besides most relevant competitive content. Which they did… they offered many different ways to tally up completion and I am happy about this. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Yay :slight_smile: I’m really excited. I’m a mount, toy, and pet collector.

2 Likes

It’s still bugged. It gave me 0 Trader’s Tender so far. What a fun feature. :slight_smile:

Put a reward in there for 100 tokens that unlocks all holiday gear to be mogged all year round.

after spending a bit of my time searching, I found that this was for retail… would have been nice if they actually specified that in their post…