Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

Do you normies not do transmog, pets and mounts?

3 Likes

Did the quest, completed the quest…got nothing…can’t loot the chest, can’t see the Travelers Log.

It says I have uncollected tender from the Collectors Cache, and I have unearned tender from the Travelers Log, but yet I have no access to either of those things.

2 Likes

Yup same here. Im just waiting for another extended maintenance for the fixes today

Tried on two characters. Treasure chest opens, but gives me nothing. I can’t click on anything inside, yet when I go to the adventure’s guide it’s telling me I have tender to be collected from the chest.
Update - Blizz did a fast hotfix and everything works great. Am enjoying doing the adventuring things now!
Thanks Blizz!

Exactly what happened to me, after sitting in the queue for almost a half hour.

I don’t roleplay at all, however I enjoy transmog, mounts and pets like crazy!

3 Likes

I did the intro quest, and i didnt get any currency, how are people buying stuff, said 500 on the quest and i try to buy something says i have nothing???

1 Like

Sooo the rest of use who play wow with the exception of “you” aren’t real gamers? What a condescending belittling attitude you have. Your name should be epathetic.

I didn’t get anything for the quest either…

Rosey corsage isnt showing when i mog. Is it bugged?

you cant be wearing gloves or it wont display

1 Like

Well, that just sucks lol

It’s like the Ysera bracelet where it doesn’t show if you have gloves on, I think.

Just hide them and it’ll work fine.

3 Likes

werent u suppose to get 500 for doing the intro quest? were is it? i logged out and back in and nothing …@blizzard???

1 Like

I love that you put this in the game the day after people completed a s-load of the activities with the weekly reset that would have counted for it…

1 Like

Fortunately there will be multiple weekly resets in a month, and each activity only counts once.

3 Likes

Do the rewards differ per server? I saw someone from illidan server with the warden mount already.

That is what I would like to know. Got nothing. From the chest or completing the quest.

It says you start with 500 tender a month, then you can earn up to 500 more tender.

Dumb questions:
So the cap is 1000 a month:
When you spend some, can you earn more, or are you out because you earned 1000?
Does it roll over to the next month?

Anyone else’s journal “reset” and remove progress you had sometime this afternoon? Had completion for the waking shores optional quests one and now its reset, my completion removed and progress reverted. Obviously I cant redo these quests since they are already done.

Anyone else experience something similar?