Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

honestly. it took an hour tops for me to finish enough tasks to get the mount. it’s literally free stuff, i dont know why they’re complaining

1 Like

Love to get to visit the trading post… oh wait I cant cause you’re always doing maintenance!

Ah, yes. I don’t tend to keep track of holidays anymore. Thank you, that does make sense. I do hope that hooded cloak gets brought back in other colors.

:frowning:

Carrying over will just create more problems… I was hoping Trading Post wouldn’t be overly FOMO but this point makes it a little meh for me. Time to go make some tough choices.

1 Like

How many of Yall finished it in less than a day or before the maintence to happen. you finish and its like your not seeing the Mount or do you have to wait for the 27 or 26 days to fully go through to see the mount that is given, if its a weekly deal or a monthly deal you might want to make it longer make it more rewarding 1000 is so easy to finish in less than a day or 2, you need like 50,000 points to finish the month or something like that if you want ppl to be more engaged in this come on Blizzard, I finished this in less than a week lets just say 2 days easy. I would like my points and mount for that completion. ill still do the weekly quests on other toons.

no one cares, get the game running

Cool feature. Are the traders tenders permanent or do they reset monthly?

Was wondering if there is going to be a fix for stuff not counting like Auction House money made cause i know i have made the 5000 but its stuck at only one items worth of gold made. Thanks in Advance

it’s an alternate way to buy the stuff they had on the cash shop. from what i can tell.

it just came out yesterday, either you’re lying, or you should go find a life.

Not Blizz’s fault that FEBRUARY 1st fell on a Wednesday. Just saying.

1 Like

Permanent. You can carry them over to the next month.

1 Like

So, even after the February 2-2023 one-hour maintenance, I’m still not getting anything from the ‘Collector’s Cache’. When I pull up the ‘Traveler’s Log’, it says, “Visit the Trading Post in Ogrimmar to collect your rewards!”. I still get nothing. Is it because I did the traveler’s log mission on different characters? Right now, the ‘Visit the Trading Post in Ogrimmar to collect your rewards!’ It only shows up on my Druid and Paladin, but not my Hunter. And in the two it shows up on, I still don’t get anything from the Collector’s Cache in Ogrimmar. I’ve rebooted my PC and used the ‘Scan and Repair’ option from the launcher on the WoW game. Still nothing.

Can we please get the pink cloak and hood combination available in more colors. Colors to match the mage tower sets would look amazing.

3 Likes

Probably will come in future months. I think the pink is for February/Valentines/Love is in the Air event.

I love the pink, and would love other colors too…but I do get that pink isn’t for everyone’s character design!

This doesnt work

My brother had this problem last night. He had to log in the character he’d started the TP process with to get the rewards. He tried it with an alt who had helped make progress on it, but the chest had nothing for the alt.

Its the only thing standing between that mount and i; have tried logging in and out. shows complete on all characters, but nothing happens with it.

All of them that I don’t like, yuck. Sorry. When will be different sell for a weeks or months?

Great, so when are you going to fix it? I never got my 500 tender for doing the intro quest, and now all of the progress I had towards the mount is showing as if I never did it, despite the log saying I have done enough to get it.

How can you guys keep releasing content without properly testing it? This is getting extremely exhausting and aggravating. I can live with downtime for stuff, it’s inevitable, but for you to literally screw your players out of work they’ve done and act as if you’ve no wrong is just plain insulting and kills my interest. So thanks for nothing I guess. GG Blizz, another epic flop.