Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

FINALLY. Only been advocating for this since before launch. You finally relearned what I had to originally explain over a decade ago. Now we just have to hope you ignore the crowd of forum idiots making backlash threads. They have no understand of economics what so ever. They actually defend buffs/boosts. They have gone the complete wrong direction for what is good/bad for the game.

Sadly, it’s hard to give much credit for this, given how late it is (halfway through the third game), after 2 boosts, with a third XP buff. Your negatives greatly outweigh the good here.

Everyone has a million gold now lol. Gold is only useful for GDKPs now. AH has been a joke for 15 months now.

you know whats next allied races comming to the classic wow shop get your pandas vulpera and dracthyr

6 Likes

You know, some people actually like to play the games they pay for. Earn their gear.

2 Likes

Okay Mr. Birmingham, again thats wonderful in theory… but in reality the true % is far far less… esp in WOTLK classic.

Gold is so easy to auto farm with DKs and so cheap… you can get an entire full bis set for 1/100th the time IRL working than it takes to actually raid and farm.

Its just being efficient.

“wait i make $46 an hour, and gold is $1.25 for 1k” … so either work for an hour and buy 30k gold… or farm dailies for 2 hours and make 300 gold. HMMMMMMMMM i wonder…

Except the token does NOT create money. Someone must buy the WoW token with their own gold. You pay real $ for the token, sell it on the AH where another player will buy it with their own gold, and that’s how you receive the gold.

You should really read the support article they linked. You do not appear to know what the WoW token is and how it works.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31218?_ga=2.256439118.457033022.1684336744-846781644.1541359293&_gl=1*1nam111*_ga*ODM5ODI1ODYuMTYzMzM3MDMzMQ..*_ga_VYKNV7C0S3*MTY4NDg2NzQ5Ni42NDcuMS4xNjg0ODY5MDg4LjQxLjAuMA..

which means you never wanted to play actual wrath classic. or bc classic. or classic. but we already know this.

1 Like

I was super hyped and thought RDF (the thing that kept me playing while not doing raids) would be throughout the whole expansion. Major bummer. and now tokens what a joke.

4 Likes

Now Blizzard REALLY can’t ban the bots. Cause without the bots there’d be no one to spend 10k+ gold on game time.

1 Like

Isnt the flag the downvote button?

I love all the fake outrage from people who, I guarantee, have bought gold in classic. Grow up.

1 Like

If that is your mindset then you should look at another game. MMO’s shouldn’t be for people with that thought process.

1 Like

The token costs $20. $15 for the 30 days time, $5 for the gold. So yes, Bliz makes money from gold.

1 Like

A conversation about the prevalence of RMT does not mean you should openly admit to violating the EULA.

1 Like

I believe what he means is… the gold isnt generated by the game.

Someone uses their gold to buy a token, which someone buys with cash… getting the gold.

Its just a trading place for gold where blizzard makes $5.

this game is horrible lol. is there tbc servers i can go to

2 Likes

Classic Era :slight_smile: but not TBC :frowning:

1 Like

Okay Mr Birmingham…

its not up to you to decide what the game should and should be.

I like putting up pink #s and running fast. Its far easier to do that buying gold. Just another person stuck in a false reality. Life is probably peaceful for you tho… so in some regards im jealous. Every day is roses and jelly beans. Ignorance can truly be bliss

Again with this noone asked for it line.

Incompatible with classic. I really hope this is a mistake that gets corrected.

4 Likes