Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

As a six month sub I demand my water tiger or I will unsub :crazy_face:/s

For reals this is one of the coolest lunar mounts they did and I have them all.

Another come in sucker job to get people to stayed subbed lmao.

Yes. I work with manufacturing in China.

Just look at the store and the number of mounts that are chinese themed. They do other mounts, but limited, and nothing that focus on other cultures. Given the size of wow and the countries they do business in… why no South American themed mounts? How about African? How about Indian? Blizzard takes themes from tons of cultures, so why not represent those in their offerings?

3 Likes

It started 4 yrs ago when Blizzard decided to put out Chinese New Year mounts…the mount is what each year of the Chinese new year is that is all…I find it neat really but not happy about the Chinese getting a free 1% mount included in their 6 month sub package…they get Reins of the Spectral Tiger too…its a TCG card mount that is worth over $5,000 US dollars if you try to buy one on the market…or 10 Million gold if one is listed on the AH…

This is good for early 9.2 traction. I’m guessing 9.2 is supposed to last us through the rest of 2022.

Why do we only get the River’s edge mount in wow, but the Chinese realm players can get a swift ghost tiger in Wow classic?

1 Like

As long as you have an automatic renewal date, you’ll get it.

3 Likes

Does it fly?

Semper Fi! :us:

Yes it flies.

You lost me at “survival game”.

2 Likes

So, one of my characters has a fish item that gives a “Fishy Stench” debuff for about 5 minutes when they log in. Interestingly, it changes the color of the water tiger mount to green, which looks really awesome:

It only lasts while the debuff is on, but it still looks neat. I wish I could have a green variant of this mount! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

10 Likes

That’s hideous. But I’ll buy it anyway I’m sure.

1 Like

My brother got it. Was a pleasant surprise which should happen regularly for its player base.

1 Like

So how does this work with yearly subs?

Edit: nevermind I found it, it was in the gifts tab in the launcher

Ok I misunderstood this subscription promotion and thought I would get this mount in TBC Classic servers. I had like 2 months of game time left when I add on this 6-month one. How do I ask for a refund? If I cancel the subscription, would it cancel all 8 months of subscription?

Ah, just in time for the earnings call on Feb. 3.

We also got a microsoft buyout (in progress) and changes in getting flying in the next patch.

No PVP changes yet, despite tons of feedback.

Shocked, I am.

1 Like

The only good change Blizzard can make to PvP at this point is to delete it. It’s in such a sad state and just gets worse and worse.

Not sure if this will help, but it does link to a “refund review” tool.

But I want to believe!

Guess I should have wished for Disney to buy it, eh? j/k!

I wish 6-month subscriptions came with a content update at least once…

2 Likes