Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Look at the heavy detailed unique design of the mount, combining it with new years mount + 6 subs. It’s a call for subs.

I’m on the verge of getting that kitty mount :cat: , I have a lot of Tiger mounts, and I’m still disappointed by the disappearance of the Zullian Tiger in Zul’Gurub Revamp.

What benefit does it give me to give an advantage to the Chinese culture with another tiger without the need for him to give me an example of 6 months subs?

Did you check out all of the previous years’ unique highly detailed Chinese New Years mounts before you said that?

3 Likes

Of course! I want an undead saber for my Night Elf DK and also be able to ride it on my Nightborne DK as well.

Really sucks them giving all Chinese players a free 1% mount but not rest of the player base…the Swift Spectral Tiger Mount they get along with Lo, The River’s Edge with their six month sub…not really fair to rest of the player base across the world…

8 Likes

I think the Runesaber is still a better Mage mount, but this is pretty cool nonetheless.

1 Like

Hi I’m writing this because I’m a little confused I bought my 6 months on Jan 21 and got the murloc back pack and the other item for classic but why am I not receiving the wen lo mount do I have to buy other 6 months. In your article it says if you are already on a 6 month sub you’ll get it you need to clam it in the battle net shop but there nothing to clam I’ve looked in on the launcher and the browser but can find it

2 Likes

Give them time …you’ll get it too like rest of us that are on standing 6 month subs…they just got the in game shop back up and online just a few mins ago…it had been offline for couple hours.

1 Like

thank didn’t know that

Why don’t you allow us to use our Battle Net money we have on our account for this? There is no way I am going to spend RL money when i have Max Battlenet money & 10 tokens in my sacks & enough money to buy over 30 more?

Giving the Chinese players the Swift spectral tiger is a all time low for blizzard… idgaf that the TCG wasnt in china, that mount is a extremely rare/expensive mount. was the brand new sparkly tiger not enough to trick them into a 6mo deal? You had just to do a little extra for your favorite players…?

6 Likes

I am wondering now if they’ll do same thing come 2029 when its Year of the Chicken and give all the Chinese players the Magic Rooster Egg which is a TCG mount too…which I have…the Rooster and that Spectral Tiger mount and I am not happy others getting them for free…it wasn’t the Chinese that put WoW on the Map it was US/EU players that did.

The Magic rooster Egg is not cheap either and is very rare, matter fact its more rare then the Love Rocket is…

1 Like

We use to be able too that is how I brought my first 6 month mount special years back but they changed it too were we couldn’t the next one …I think it was the Boat one they offered up where they changed were you couldn’t use your bnet balance.

1 Like

EU/US players get a rusty kettle for 6 months sub on TBC and Chinese players get a Swift Spectral Tiger… Sounds fair, mate.

4 Likes

The spectral tiger was given to them for classic tbc. Its not for retail servers. They have to pay extra as well compared to regular 6 month i believe

Same concept as how partyhats are worth 4k usd on rs3 but given for free on OSRS

For future reference, you can just add a ` before a link that way people can copy it and search without having the link broken up.

So are all the mounts moving forward going to be Chinese themed?

1 Like

YAY got my gift as I was reading this post!

1 Like

Me: oh cool a free mount
The forums: THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED

You know what the Lunar New Year is, I hope. Blizz has been doing a Lunar New Year mount for years now. They still do other non- Lunar New Year mounts as well.

Blizz got bought by Microsoft, not Tencent.

2 Likes